Tsylyst

Brandon

Tsylyst   

6116494706_5983cbd513_m.jpg

Brandon Hantz

Current Residence: Katy, Texas

Photo Courtesy CBS.COM

jedzz   

I'm glad Brandon is on because that means we still get to hear and talk about farking Russell despite his absence for the first time in years. I can't wait for the rehash-by-proxy to begin! Whoop-de-shit.

jennknee   

***Said in my best Regina George Voice***

Burnett/Probst...stop trying to make RUSSELL happen. It's not going to happen!

ff174   

Haven't checked out the CBS website, but I already can't stand the guy. First, he's related to that shitheel Russell. Second, his name is too close to a certain BB house guest.

Russell one one of the best players in survivor history. Two seasons getting to the final two just to have it handed to what the BB house calls floaters by jealous and resentful castaways that couldn't keep themselves together, and them was made a Target by a stupid alliance that blew their chances at winning anything by throwing a challenge just to het rid of him. They never recovered and the rest was history. And now you're prejudging his son?

Shannon   

I agree that Russell got robbed the first time, I don't care how awful he was, the man could pull some plays that were truly remarkable. Plus I hate snotty losers who won't vote for someone who bested them. By the second time, he didn't learn how to handle the snooty losers so, that's on him.

His nephew...I'll wait until I see him to make a decision.

chrysana   

I agree Shannon, Russell should have won his first season. He had a very bitter jury to contend with. But, I don't know that he had time to rethink his strategy. Didn't he film the Heros vs Villians season while we were watching his first season? I think he was done filming his second season before the first season's live outcome happened. I remember thinking that he was a bit lucky the second time around because none of the other previous players had any knowledge about what kind of a player he was. All they knew was he must have done something bad...since he was a villian.

Why you think you will be the sole SURVIVOR: I’m very handsome

I'm sorry but if you're very handsome, you need to take another picture. The one that's up at CBS just isn't doing it for me. I wonder if Peachy is going to have a man-crush on Brandon that he did on Russell. How wrong is it that my fingers try to type Brendon instead of Brandon.

uaintjak   

How many episodes do you give it before he drops the Russell bomb? I give it two.

Shannon   

I'll agree, two at the most. Plus he doesn't actually look like Russell but he's short and stocky and ugly like Russell, so you'd think maybe someone will guess. Who ever told him he was handsome was his mother or someone selling him a bridge in their backyard.

tlh9   

Handsome? As compared to *what*?!

Hoping he said that in a joking, self-deprecating manner. (Like when I joke about how thin & fit I am. Ha!)

Otherwise, dude is totally delusional!

spartini   

How many episodes do you give it before he drops the Russell bomb? I give it two.

If the preview for next week is anything to go off of, good call!!

He's about as articulate as Russel, that's for sure. The fact that he has his own name tattooed twice on his body is kind of...ewww! And who cares, this is Survivor, these people won't be able to put it together that you're in the same family that spawned Russell. People can have the same name without being related. It's a big world dude.

LOVED how uncomfortable Mikayla made him, especially enjoyed that he was blaming his attraction to her ON her. Total jackhole.