Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Sophie

She looked like she'd rather be back at camp by herself than sitting thru that horrific looking movie.

uaintjak   

I like her. She can have my leftover Mikayla love. I won't even make her split it with Hey Hey Hey Hot Albert.

ff174   

Yeah, I'm kind of liking her too. She's under the radar, but observant.

Oh, and Ozzy is a fucking moron.

ff174   

A melodramatic Probst: "This has been an eye-opening tribal, hasn't it?"

Sophie (deadpans): "No."

BWAH!!!

Anyone who makes Probst look like an even bigger dick than he already is gets my vote.

Sophie for the win!!

Edited by ff174

gforce   

Me too, and if anyone is going to do it, it will be her. She is amazingly clear-headed and has a great read on all the rest of them, it seems.

chrysana   

Sophie is completely under the radar, but still in the game. She's the one I'd like to see at the end taking the money.

spartini   

OGG, her dad's name is Thurston, freakin' Thurston. I can't explain why (too much Gilligan's Island exposure as a child perhaps) but this only makes me love her more.

MrsGryn   

I wish we had gotten to know Thurston a little bit. He probably rocks. Loved Sophie telling him all the things she wants ready for her when she gets home. I'm so hoping she is final three and the winner. She's been pretty smart and clear headed through the whole season so far.

ff174   

After all of the horseshit that Coach and Brandon slung, it's amazing that Sophie's eyes were not permanently rolled back into her head.

I hope she wins.

ff174   

She annoyed me when she was barking at Albert to throw the immunity challenge, but I am glad she won.