Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Sophie

spartini   

From her CBS.COM bio:

Personal claim to fame: I won Prom Princess at my small rural high school where my graduation class was 28 students.

That would be more impressive if her graduation class was 228 students...I'm just saying.

Pet peeves: Smart women who pretend to be dumb, particularly if they wear a lot of eye makeup, and people who walk slowly in cold weather.

This started out so well, then it just got...weird.

Why you think you will be the sole SURVIVOR: I am tough, smart and driven. People will trust and like me even though they should not. I will piss people off, yet be convincing and heartfelt enough at the end to make them give me the money. I will mess with their minds and beat their bodies! I think it might actually be easy.

Famous last words honey.

Shannon   

How else does she think slowold people walk, in or out of water? WTF? I bet she was part of the upper percentile of her small high school class too. She best be speedy when she gets in the water or I'll be behind her with a fricken tazer and teach her to zip through the water. People who walk slowly in water, what a dipshit.

tlh9   

"people who walk slowly in cold weather" is a really stupid pet peeve. Good Lord, of all the things someone could pick to be annoyed about, that would be about #4,568 for me.

Then I read Shannon's post, and went back & read that again, and thought, "Hmmmmm, am I missing something, or should I say something?" Hee! Thanks for the laugh. (Not intended in a mean way!) (And please be careful using tazers in water!)

Edited by tlh9

No wax! I know if I don't shave after one day I'm sporting a Sonny Crocket

Oh yeah, do you think the castaway's are coached the same way BB's HGs are in the Diary Room? "I think Brandon's hiding something"

Edited by MrsGryn
Merged double posts

Girl gets points for her short concise summarization of Brandon last night though.... basically saying he thinks Mykala is the whore of Babylon with his "weird" religious thing going on, plus his genetic predisposition to be a lowlife disgusting jerk...he is a loose cannon.. (personally I think loose cannon is a kind description)

Shannon   

She's pretty dead on, so is she being prompted by production or is she that good at reading people? She doesn't seem to be in any danger of being kicked out, she could be interesting to watch.

MrsGryn   

I don't think you have to be prompted by production to read people, especially when they are broadcasting their issues with semaphore flags, fireworks and big muddy footprints.

spartini   

I appreciated the wingle tonight Sophie, but from this point I'd much prefer to admire you for your brain. Nice attempt for trying to keep a little of Mikayla in the game though. Much love.