Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

John "Johnnie Cochran"

I like him too. If Cochran is out next do he and Semhar battle out and the winner goes back to camp? That would be interesting! Is it wrong that I just like to hear him fret and get all neurotic? He said he's going to step it up this week around camp I can't wait to see what he does. Hopefully it's not just firewood.

blb1215   

The winner would stay on redemption island but would not re-enter the game at that time. The loser would go home and the winner would await the next person voted out to compete against. It will be much later in the game when whomever is on redemption island will get to re-enter the game.

The kid has a great personality but he is physically weak. Hopefully they have a challenge that will show them that he's worth keeping. The sun might be his worst enemy - he really is almost translucent

chrysana   

He needs to be the only one GREAT at puzzles to stick around if the tribe has to endure another tribal council. He is a bit of a liability when it comes to anything physical. It looked like he was always the last one hitting the mat (crawling onto it) before the tribe could move on to the next part of the competition. However, when the tribe was helping Ozzy with the pyramid/turtle challenge, John didn't appear to be giving the instructions. Wasn't one of the other members of the tribe, the buff eye candy guy I think, helped Ozzy the most.

spartini   

The machete/mom bit was precious, glad he seems to have found his place in the tribe. But dude, stop patting yourself on the back, you opened a coconut, you didn't take the head off a wild boar while claiming all the women of Savaii as your brides. (Though if you wanted to claim all the spartini's of HT your brides you'd be pretty successful...just throwing it out there.)

Shannon   

I wanted to like him, but he's annoying. First he didn't do much and now he makes sure they all know if does anything, I think he'll talk himself right off the island. Just be the geek, don't explain it.

tlh9   

I still do like him, but again I agree with Shannon's point: Just. Shut. Up about it!!! Just do, and be, and blend in as smoothly as possible!

The machete/mom bit was precious, glad he seems to have found his place in the tribe. But dude, stop patting yourself on the back, you opened a coconut, you didn't take the head off a wild boar while claiming all the women of Savaii as your brides. (Though if you wanted to claim all the spartini's of HT your brides you'd be pretty successful...just throwing it out there.)

Obviously the most physical thing he's done before coming to Survivor was chasing the school bus or trying to escape his locker at school, so doing ANYTHING remotely like manual labor is new and exciting to him.

Okay. I'll cut the guy some slack and throw a bone at him too. Whaa? All this talk of bones and Cockring, uh, I mean Cochran, is making me feel uncomfortable. Sorry, it just came out. See? I can't stop! Oh lord.

jerrye25   

Wow, the cool kids are making fun of the nerd for trying to fit in. Geez, what a dork. How original.

I love this kid.

But I get him, you know he's Harvard Law, I'm Kent State Computer Science, we're darn near one in the same. I'm not sure what the merge is but I hope he makes it that far.

spartini   

I adore Cochrane, but I will say this. Where Albert and Keith are growing progressively hotter the scruffier they get, Cochrane's scruff doesn't have the same grrrr effect on me. Which is MY issue, not his. I just wish he'd self-edit a bit more effectively. The oral herpes comment was funny, but I'm a twisted bitch, and I can see how that would make others uncomfortable. Plenty of nerd love left for him though. Plenty.