Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

John "Johnnie Cochran"

gforce   

Heh, just like with BB, around this far through the season I like to look through the comments on first page of the survivors' threads and see what people were saying about them at first. After only 4 pages, Cochrane has fallen far and fast!

ff174   

I am quite surprised that he didn't impale himself with the hook, or accidentally wrap the rope around his chicken neck during the RI challenge.

That being said, for the first time since the second show, or so, I kind of liked him during his exit speech. I thought he was being very genuine.

Edited by ff174

MrsGryn   

He was, he was just being genuine with six times as many words as a normal human being. But vive le difference. I was so hoping he would win that maze, and it was shockingly close. It was also nice to see Jeff be very genuine with the guy during his exit as well.

tlh9   

My Aunt & I were really, REALLY hoping he'd beat Ozzy, too. That would've been hilarious!

And I never really stopped liking him all together. Is he weird? Yeah. Did he say/do some awkward things sometimes? Yeah. But I still liked him.