Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

John "Johnnie Cochran"

spartini   

No love lost for Cochrane from me either, while chances are slim that he'll fair any better by switching things up he's done two things, he opens up the possibility of shaking Ben's solid six, you never know who they might cut to hold onto Cochrane and he made Ozzy and Jim squirm. Plus, he had Dawn falling all over herself, and though it may be cruel, I find it fun to watch her cry because she pulls off some amazing face contortions. It's hard not to have affection for Cochrane, he's a little nerdy but he's smart as hell. I'll take brains over brawn any day of the week, plus he has a dark side. Dark sides are sexy.

michal   

The only disappointment I felt for Cochran this tribal council was for him being apologetic & promising to explain later. I wish he'd just said "WHY on earth would I draw a rock & risk leaving just to save this creep! He hasn't done ME any favors!"

ff174   

I'm not buying his "poor pitiful me" act. He spends half his time telling his tribe members, as well as the television audience, how fucking useless he is at challenges. Then, when everyone calls him on it, he acts all butt hurt, and expects everyone to feel sorry for him.

I, for one, think it's a crock. He can't use being a two-left-footed twit as an excuse or a reason to root for him.

Fuck him and the self-deprecating horse he rode in on.

Edited by ff174

ff174   

Still utterly useless. I knew that he would suck out lout at the rice hauling detour. However, he finally had the chance to show off his Harvard (or is it Yale?) edumacation during the questions immunity challenge.

And, he failed miserably. Whitney, fer chrissakes, smoked his sorry ass.

ff174   

Dude ...

It was really inappropriate to comment on the masseuse stroking the inside of your legs. It's also something that made me throw up in my mouth.

Fuckwit.

Enjoy Ozzy's company. You two deserve each other.

Edited by ff174

ff174   

Twerp of the Year?

Wait. Ozzy would give him a run for his money.

By the way, does anyone know exactly what he said as he was picking up his torch and exiting, stage left? Even my closed captioning missed it.

Maybe he was speaking Vulcan.

Edited by ff174

michal   

Next week's RI challenge is playing hide & seek. Cochran sits very still on the white white sand & eventually Ozzy gives up cause he can't find him.

spartini   

I can't even comment on him, but I will say this. I want, no, I NEED that stump chair he was sitting in/on. That was wicked awesome and would look fantastic in my backyard!

chrysana   

It was really inappropriate to comment on the masseuse stroking the inside of your legs. It's also something that made me throw up in my mouth.

It was the comment about being the masseuse for his mother that threw me over the edge.

Shannon   

Next week's RI challenge is playing hide & seek. Cochran sits very still on the white white sand & eventually Ozzy gives up cause he can't find him.

Won't work, his blinking red red nose will give him away.

tooletta   

It was the comment about being the masseuse for his mother that threw me over the edge.

Good OGG, I thought I heard that incorrectly.

*hurl*

ff174   

I missed the whole mom comment from Johnny "Oedipus" Cochran.

Must have been in the bathroom throwing up.

Edited by ff174

knewb   

By the way, does anyone know exactly what he said as he was picking up his torch and exiting, stage left? Even my closed captioning missed it.

Maybe he was speaking Vulcan.

I don't have the exact quote, but he was questioning Jeff about having to snuff his torch before making his way through the jungle in the dark to Redemption Island and Jeff said, "Just follow the path."

Cochran's a complete tool. I bet he was hoping his mommy would show up with a flashlight and lead him there by the hand.