Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

John "Johnnie Cochran"

ff174   

Oral herpes? Really?

Shut up, John.

(I am not giving the little twerp the satisfaction of calling him "Cochrane.")

PhilG   

He shoulda left it at "cold sores" and not brought the "H-word" into the conversation--to the less-informed, that word carries a whole different connotation.

MrsGryn   

The funny part is of course that he is exactly right about a cold sore being a herpes virus. It's just not the same one as the STD. And frankly, I might have made the same joke because it would have been on my mind too.

On the other hand, the contestants are screened pretty thoroughly for physical issues and I'm guessing STDs are among the screening process. So they can all just simmer down.

ff174   

I'm not a fan, but I have to admit that I chuckled when he called Ozzy a "bitch."

Because Ozzy is.

Edited by ff174

ff174   

If Ozzy, the moron, reenters the game, and Ozzy (still a moron) asks him for the idol back, I hope that John tells him to stick the idol where the sun don't shine.

I sure as hell would ... after I stopped laughing hysterically.

Edited by ff174

PhilG   

Actually, I half expected him to PLAY it last night after Ozzy handed it to him...he couldn't be that sure they weren't gonna vote him out after all....

ff174   

When he was talking last night, I didn't hear a word he was saying. I was too distracted by his Rudolph-the-Red Nosed-Reindeer nose.

ff174   

So, Cochrane had two choices. A one in ten chance that he picks the wrong rock, or being 7th in a 7 person alliance.

I think that he chose poorly.

Edited by ff174

I don't think I would have picked a rock either - especially when his tribe only wants him until they no longer need his vote for the numbers. I don't think that his switch is going to help him much either. I do know he had the same problem with his tribe. His old tribe would have dusted him 6th too. I think either way he was toast. I don't think he had anything to lose by flipping.

Edited by kenyabirdy

RCToros   

I agree, kenyabirdy, that he had nothing to lose by switching. But I think he has a better shot with a new group of people, especially now that he can play the "they're so mean to me" card. While with the Blue tribe (I can never remember their names), Cochran actually has a shot at bettering his position. I think Blue tribe may even cut Lil' Hantz or Edna loose before Cochran, depending on how well he can ingratiate himself to Coach and Albert.

Anyways, if I were Cochran, I would have flipped just to stick it to the Ozzy mob. Even if it meant I wasn't in a better position. They have been pretty douchey to him all season.

As a fellow dork, I've come to realize Cochran just might be my favorite player, ever. He really didn't have anything to lose by flipping, even if he's now the lowest player on the other team, the lowest is the lowest. And I agree, if it came down to him or Edna, there might be more support for him.