Mark

MrsGryn   

6116581940_836e4bd61c_m.jpg

Mark Caruso

Current Residence: Forest Hills, N.Y

Photo Courtesy CBS.COM

tlh9   

Ha! Is he a red-head?

(Why don't we get photos like in the BB threads?)

MrsGryn   

Because your admins are kind of lazy busy. We'll get around to it eventually.

Edited by lurker
There, I fixed it.

uaintjak   

Fisty should not tolerate such shenanigans from his minions. Also, how can I form a decent snap judgement when I can't see who I'm judging because I'm too lazy to open up a Survivor cast window in my browser? PEOPLE DEPEND ON YOU! WE HAVE TO GO BACK TO THE ISLAND, KATE!

Also, yes, did they purposely pick this guy because of his name and job description? Because that's awesome.

tlh9   

That's what I thought, Jak. You mean *I* have to physically open a new browser tab, get to the CBS site, find the Survivor page, and look up the cast members' photos? Geez. These admins are really lazy, not having this already done for us. Heh.

But anyway, it is kinda about the name & job. At 48 he can't have retired *that* long ago, so must've been still on the job during the show, and most likely got kidded a lot.

If I can muster the energy, I'll go find out if he's a red-head.

Shannon   

Maybe he got hurt on the job or burned out, don't know. Now this is my kind of guy that's eye candy, so of course he's gay, cause my man finder just likes to work that way. sigh Anyway, I like the Teddy Bear thing he has going.

MrsGryn   

Loved this guy right off the bat. Recognizes his limitations as an older player, worked well on keeping Crying Gal calm and tried to stop the rampant paranoia that was taking hold on Coach-ran. Sort of like an ex-cop who is used to handling people in all kinds of different situations.

PhilG   

OK I'm confused...he clearly knew the vote was gonna be between him and Cochran, so he votes for....wait for it....JIM??!?!?!?

Shannon   

I got why he wanted them to think he had the idol, but that sprint through the woods then the act, it was embarrassing. Cochran didn't have to do a thing to stay, just look on in wonderment at Papa Bear being shot at in a barrel. That's what my kids use to call my dad, Papa Bear. Ozzy is just walking around like he hasn't a care in the world, people, start making some strategic moves here, you got out Mark, wow.