Sign in to follow this  
gforce

Daniele

Let's hope Rachel can keep a level head long enough to make a stick figure of Dani and Evil D with Dani bent over on her knees whining that she deserved to win BB8. Give me the money Daddy!

Dani of course would say how sick that is. Now that would be funny. Dani is a piece of garbage.

Like Jessica, she will dump Weasel Eric as her friend soon enough and again he will be the last to know.

Luckily Adam knows the game and is sticking to his guns to do the smart thing and evict Dani. Since he has abstained from switching so far, he is definitely low man on the dark-side alliance. Good riddance to bad trash.

Edited by bbaddict 7

cubkip   

I agree bbaddict7. Dani can dish it out but whines when she receives. If Rachel gets her back, she will whine to the entire house and they will all fall for it. Dani has shown herself to be not unlike her last season and that is just sad. I thought she had grown up.

There is nothing positive to say about Dani this season. Her game, her behavior and her overall demeanor. Was Evel D the problem or was it Damien/Danielle?

I would give her regardless of her behavior if she had done anything in the game worth any credit. All she has done is get two alliance mates eliminated. Period.

I like Dani and I'll be sorry to see her go. She had some great jokes that I'll miss. In spite of being on two seasons of this show and having to deal with her dad she seems grounded and has a good head on her shoulders. I wonder if she'll be back for All-Stars if there ever is one?

I never liked her game in S8 and I haven't been particularly impressed with her game this season. She's good TV for production and I'm sure they would love for her to stay in the house as long as possible - just like they want Rachel and Jeff and Jordan to stick around as long as possible. I also think she's full of herself if she thinks someone is going to quit their job over her getting evicted in the house.

Maisie   

Does she really think so or was it more of a vague and poorly thought out attempt to guilt someone into voting her way?

Whatever her reasoning, it was another weak statement on our part. Who is going to feel sorry for her?

1) Her Birthday is over

2) She is on slop

3) Cold showers

4) It's a month long time of the month

5) She had everybody's back but she is on the block

Whoa is Dani. Very impressive game play!

Dani is just burying herself with Adam. She really has no game

My dislike for her aside, I would probably be her be-atch if I were in the house. I would never be an Eric the weasel but I would certainly enjoy the ride.

bttrcup   

Well maybe one thing: threesome with Mr Shelly and Adam

Okay, now THAT was funny!

Edited by bttrcup

TVJunkie   

I didn't see this specifically recapped .. but .. Dani apparently told Adam that her dad would hate him if he voted her out and then offered to go to dinner with Adam (and Evel Dick) when the show was over. Really, Dani? REALLY? That's your plan for flipping Adam?

At that point, and I'm not kidding, if I were Adam, I'd wait for her to again offer to do anything, and I'd simply say "blow me".

P.S. E.D. tweeted that he was enroute to Los Angeles for a week. Hope he is in the audience on Thursday holding up a sign that says: "See, Dani. Told you!"