Sign in to follow this  
gforce

Daniele

T7TN   

New hair color, same ol' bitch face.

lap4423   

She looks even more like Dick! now with the new hair. I'd be totally changing my face, hair color, name and move across the country if I looked like him.

Anyone remember what it was Danielle used to say when she would whine all the time? Something like "It's so hard" or "I don't want to"...something like that. She used to say it ALL the time and it was a huge joke in our house and we'd say it all the time and it's killing us cuz we can't remember what it was now! I'm sure we'll hear it again!

Shesaid...you made the lightbulb go off!

It was "I'm soooooo sick of it" or "I'm sooooooo sick of this"!

THANK YOU! It was driving me crazy!

spartini   

At least her voice isn't that high-pitched whine any longer. Not yet anyway. Hate the hair color, she was verging on cute the first time around. Annoying, but 25 pounds short of cute.

uaintjak   

NICE FUCKING EARRINGS!

Yuck. Seeing her was soooo FRUStraaaaaaatiiiiiing.

Sardonic   

I'm going to take an unpopular stand here: Daniele is WAAAY underrated as a player. I think that she was perceived as riding her daddy's coattails (even though she was the one winning the challenges) and I think she's a much smarter and savvier player than anyone's going to give her credit for, provided that she doesn't get into bitchy self-pity mode again. I feel as though she should have been able to beat her dad in the final vote, and was actually the superior player. In fact, I think that she would greatly benefit from getting nominated and letting her dad take the fall. I suspect that Daniele separated from her dad and with a decent alliance would be a force to be reckoned with.

spartini   

I'll agree with you on that Sardonic, the girl is a fierce competitor. Rachel would be smart to target Dick for eviction in order to keep Daniele around because you know Rachel's going to need all the help she can get 4 weeks into this mess. If a veto is on the line and Daniele's playing, I don't think I'd want to be going against her. It will be interesting to see how she interacts with everyone else in the house.

How has her face not shriveled up and fallen off by now? That bitch face is hard to keep up.

spartini   

I'm curious if she has taken up Dick's smoking habit or not, that voice just keeps springing to mind, she was downright nasally her first time through. And I'm sorry to repeat myself, but that hair is just awful. I know TPTB will have the hammies dye their hair before entering the house, I don't know if that was a personal choice on her part, or if her follicles were forced, but it's just horrible. It's too distracting! Before there was a nice contrast between the sweet looking girl and her dick of a father. Now they look like siblings, or worse, she looks like the battered girlfriend who's given up on life and herself and thinks that Dick's the best she can do. Ugh.

Maisie   

Light roots are so much worse than dark roots. Light roots make your hair look like it's hovering above your head, kind of like a wig.

I want to see her around long enough to show roots.