Sophy   

Stay strong, Adam! Methinks Dani talking to him might just make him even more resolute, especially since Shelly wasn't able to turn him to the dark side. Though we have 2 more days so who knows what might happen.

angelmi   

Good Boy Adam, now run up and tell Jeff everything. I think jordan needs to talk to Shelly again; needs a reminder of the phone call and J having to wear the unitard for her.

Angel216   

Adam need's to out Shelly, Because she just a few day's ago said to Jeff and Jordan that they need to get rid of Adam! Adam is a fool not to warn Jeff about Shelly. In not telling him he is cornering himself. Shelly will throw him under the bus to whoever she need's to.

Adam should know being a BB buff, that Jeff will be pissed if he find's out Shelly talked to Adam before Adam tells him. I think Adam's best chance is Jeff anyway. Nobody else like's him enough to keep him to the end.

I am curious as to just what Adam's strategy is. He seems dead set against keeping Dani this week which makes me think his strategy is to keep getting out strong players so that he can win an HOH (or anything). But what is his strategy when it comes to J&J. He must realize that at some point he's going to have to turn on them if he wants any chance of winning the game. Right?

As for tattling about Shelly, I think it would be smarter to keep that quiet for now since Jeff has already made his nominations this week so there's no chance of using that info to get her out. He may be able to use it against her inext week in the even Jordon gets HOH, or even later on.

That said, if it's double eviction Thursday it would a fantastic coup to use it and get Shelly out of the house ASAP.

Edited by MockTurtle

I think Adam's strategy is the better one than Shelly's in that he doesn't want to take a chance on turning until he can be assured of playing in the Veto. In the meantime, let the stronger competition players knock each other out. Jeff can't win every HOH and even the idea of Jeff/Rachel winning every HOH until F3 is probably not realistic. Sooner or later, the chance will fall to him to be HOH when Jeff can't compete and then he takes his shot at splitting up J/J. Even making F3 with Jeff and Jordan doesn't sound bad to me. I think Adam should like his chances to end up in the third part of the HOH against Jeff and he stands as good a chance, if not better, to win that part of the HOH than Jeff. The only real nightmare scenario is to end up in a final three with Rachel and Jeff where he might not be able to make the third part of the final HOH.

I think any newbie who ends up in the Final 2 has a very solid chance of winning the jury vote - especially if there is a vet next to them in the final 2. I don't think Dani will vote for a vet to win and I think Shelly, Kalia, and Porsche will vote for a newbie.

chrysana   

The only reason I thought he should tattle on Shelly, was go prevent Jeff from going beserk if there was a vote for Kalia to go that he didn't count on. However, I'm not guessing that Shelly will vote with the majority, unless she flips Adam by vote time. In which case, telling Jeff makes no sense and keeps Shelly trusting him.

TVJunkie   

I now hate Dani and Shelly for making me cheer for Adam. I hope he doesn't flip. Stick to your guns, Adam. At least for this week.

hefgypsy   

I keep forgetting to post this although I think it every time I watch Adam:

TPTB cast a heavy metal weird guy with a long red beard.

We ended up with a shaved nerdy schlub. UGH!

I guess he was disguised all along.

sbell111   

I don't think that teh Shelly flip is something that he can stick in his pocket and use at a future date.

Remember, if Shelly can't get Adam to flip, then she isn't likely to throw a hinky vote. With no strange cote to be investigated, the conversations between Shelly and Adam seem like less and less of a big deal as time marches on.

A good plan would be for Adam to have a private convo with J&J. Let them know what's happened, but try to get them to not go off about it at this time as it's better to have her continue to be a tentative part of the alliance until Kahlia or Porsche gets sent out next week.

With the double eviction coming up, it's even more important that he talks to J&J soon. In the event that Jordan or Rachel wins HoH, knowing this info may effect who she noms. If in no other way, it would show that Adam is committed to the alliance and may keep him from being a pawn. Similarly, if Adam won HoH and put Shelly on the block because of this convo, they wouldn't be suspicious of his motives.

Adam has become my favorite hammie. Needs to step up his game after he gets Dani pushed to the curb along with the other trash. The mean girls believe that Adam can not win the game however if he goes against Kalia and Porsche in the final 2, he is definitely a winner. I see him winning in the final two against anyone other than possibly Jeff or Jordan and definitely not Shelly at this point.

Good luck faux metal man.

Edited by bbaddict 7

Sophy   

I've decided that Adam is putting up with all the "save Dani" talk from Mr. Shelly, Dani, and Porsche because maybe he thinks it'll get him lots of air time on Thursdays show. Which it will. He mind doesn't seem changed at this point, and who knows what might happen, but maybe that's why he's telling Dani his mind is open and he hasn't decided yet (even tho he's told Mr. Shelly otherwise), so he can get more on-air time with Dani. At least that's my hope. My fear is that his not telling her to go fuck herself will bring out the parranoy'ing in Big Jeff, who will go off on Adam, and Adam will change his vote. And we'll be stuck with Dani for another eternity.

If Adam stays strong and votes Dani's sour-puss out of there, I'll root for him to win the game. If he votes to keep her, he's dead to me.

Mekias   

Joke is on Adam if that's what he thinks. With a double eviction on Thursday, there may be only a few minutes of footage before they have to vote out the first person.

Sophy   

Ah good point, forgot about that Mekias. I figured since it was an attempt to save FUG's beloved Dani, they might spend a lot of time on it, but you are right, with a FF, no one will get much air time.

cubkip   

I am feeling the same way, Sophy. But right now, Jeff is doubting him so it really is time to bust Shelly.