Shelly and Adam both should throw the competition this week. If Kalia or Porsche win, they target the vets and if the vets win, they will target P and K.

The following weeks when there are 6 of them left and counting, Shelly or Adam will have to win and evict a person from which ever side struck the week before with Jeff being the primary target of all the hammies moving forward.

I don't think it's necessarily bad strategy for Shelly to want to flip the vote to save Dani but I think her motivations for doing so are largely because she's afraid her game is failing apart more than it's from some grand strategical design. Ever since Rachel outed her game, Shelly's behavior has become more erratic and frantic. She seems to have no confidence (or to have lost her confidence) in her ability to win a competition going down the stretch and she is becoming obsessed with the idea of finding someone that will take her to the final 2.

There are other things I find increasingly flaky about Shelly. The way she doesn't even seem to acknowledge in DR that she has tried to make multiple final 3 deals with various duos is just strange to me and comes across as someone who really believes her own sense of integrity/honesty is so great that even when she's being dishonest it isn't really being "dishonest". I also think her story that she is giving all of her stipend money to her job for allowing her to come on the show to be completely ridiculous. Her stipend money is income and she's going to be taxed on it no matter what she does with it. In the same way, her company would have to report the cash payments from her as income in it's taxes. Maybe she works for a small business (less than 25 employees) and the money is all exchanging hands under the table but it's not the way this would be handled in any corporate environment. She would just take a leave of absence and wouldn't be payed during her absence. Then on top of it after weeks of not being interested (or feigning interest) in actually winning or money she starts harping on how Jeff and Jordan are going to take all the money - at least when she is talking to anyone other than J/J.

In any case, if she can't get Adam she better go along with voting out Dani because she will become the #2 target. Approaching Rachel to switch her vote is even more dangerous to her position than approaching Adam

Sophy   

Shelly is an executive for some sort of outdoor/outfitters company. At least that's what her BB Bio says, without giving the name of the Company. I don't think she owns a tire company.

Ah, I see. Thanks.

I'm seeing where people say she works for a company called NBFOG. She used to be on the "team" page on their website but now no longer shows up (since BB started).

http://www.nbfog.com/

However this is still up and her picture is there so it is definitely her:

http://www.theoutdoo...67997259xg7zesj

"I am excited to be a part of the NBFog team and the energy they are bringing to the outdoor industry" said Shelly Moore. "I think there is a great demand in this industry for the services NBFog is offering. I have been asked, exactly what is NBFog and what do they do? My reply is simple, we build brands for the outdoor industry! The difference that sets NBFog apart from other brand building companies is we understand the outdoor lifestyle. We bring an enormous amount of team experience, creativity and innovation into the strategic plan for every client's success."
Edited by MockTurtle

Maisie   

You give them your supplemental paycheck and you keep getting your salary is how jury duty pay works at a lot of large companies. Even a lying delusional vacuum-obsessed stopped clock is right twice a day.

Edited by Maisie

hefgypsy   

Shelly telling Jordan about her thoughts about final three with J/J was really stupid. Could be the one truthful conversation that can get her out of this game?

Someone posted earlier that Shelly reminded them of Amy Madigan. I did not see the comparison

Just watched a DVR episode of Memphis Beat. Any Madigan was on it, there is definitely a strong resemblance and they have similar walks.

Sophy   

I can't remember who said it originally, I think it was hefgypsy maybe - but I agree, she totally reminds me of Buck from "United States of Tara." Especially when she wears a hat. Which is most of the time.

spartini   

Shelly looks RODE HARD. Seriously, she makes Sheila look dewy skinned and virginal. She's like a sea hag, jerky handbag. And we have been remiss in not discussing her hair. What's going on with that hair?

fotobrat   

Shelly reminds me of someone I saw at a craft fair in NH several years ago. It was a guy, about 6 foot 2, wearing a gold thong bikini about three sizes too small and a Dolly Parton wig. He was 60 if he was a day, wrinkled all over and tanned as brown as a nut. People were so distracted as they walked by a couple of them walked right into tent poles and one ended up knocking himself out. With her tan getting so dark she's that guy's doppelganger.

Shelly stops traffic just not in a good way, more like rubbernecking a really bad accident.

spartini   

She looks like old man scrotum, skin texture and color wise anyway.

Edited because I suck. Woah, woah, woah, this post has gone from bad to worse! Re-edited to add: I don't suck, not like that because that makes the context of this post wrong on so many levels. I just messed up the original post and that's why I suck, nothing else. Nope, nothing to see here. *whistles*

Edited by spartini

lurker   

I'm so glad I don't know what an old man's scrotum looks like! And I agree with all the above sentiments: she looks very rough, and needs to find some shade. Yikes, Mr. Shelly!