Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Porsche

ff174   

I haven't changed my opinion of her. Her whole "I'm the prettiest girl in all of the land" schtick put me off. And, while she is attractive, she is not all that.

spartini   

I'm not a Porsche fan by any means, but there is a whole stack of crazy in this girl. Look at her eyes, once she goes off it's going to be amazing! She's going to have an Annie-like meltdown, I can feel it!

michal   

This girl could be golden to watch! Didn't she say she was a student or something else because she didn't want the other houseguests to think she was (I'm ad-libbing here cause my dogs would not stop barking at her on the tv!) high-class or be envious of her or ??? (help me out here someone!). The title under her name said she was a VIP Cocktail Waitress. Since when did that become the enviable job??? I've never been envious of high-class hookers!

spartini   

I couldn't tell you michal, I was too thrown by her statement that's she's always the prettiest person in the room. She's like a gross combination of Rachel and Monet. Still, she should be somewhat entertaining, though I think I will grow disgusted with her very quickly.

hefgypsy   

This girl could be golden to watch! Didn't she say she was a student or something else because she didn't want the other houseguests to think she was (I'm ad-libbing here cause my dogs would not stop barking at her on the tv!) high-class or be envious of her or ??? (help me out here someone!). The title under her name said she was a VIP Cocktail Waitress. Since when did that become the enviable job??? I've never been envious of high-class hookers!

I think she said that she didn't want people to think that she was so well off and didn't need the money.

She is one of those women that look completely different without makeup. The feed of her in the DR was not flattering AT ALL. She needs to loose her I'm the prettiest woman schtick, cause, well - she's not.

Shannon   

I got a Kendra, Hef's hooker hookup, but younger and dumber. There was a laugh that came out of her that was not as funny as Kendra's but close. She's really boring so far.

You know, people who have to hustle for a living often develop a skill set for smooth talking and manipulation. I hope that's her because it would be interesting to watch. Personally? Those "Other girls are threatened by me!" and no girl friends girls drive me crazy. I think AG went for a dollar store Janelle.

demgirl   

An hour of watching the feeds confirms she's as dumb as a pile of bricks.

Who names their kid Porsche?

Someone who dreams of their kid becoming a 2-cell phone carrying, VIP cocktail waitress who has a brief stint on BB13.

Hummer may have been their second option.

"Hummer" should have been their first option.

Edited by jerrye25
fixed tags

@Jerrye Poorsha's face? Since when are you looking that high?

I like that she's willing to sleep with Dani, and I like how MushmouthKeith was kept hostage by her girly-yelling-crying. That's a fucking skill, Dude! A guy's worst nightmare.

How is she a great VIProstitute if all she does is talk and blather?

Aren't those chickies supposed to listen to the guys..and jiggle (strip), giggle (BJ) and compliment(fuck)?

What a Whorsha.

ETA: Thanks toolie. I apparently need to pay more attention.

Edited by FeedMeCoffee
Moved from Cassi's thread

RCToros   

I think AG went for a dollar store Janelle.

I think you hit the nail on the head with that one, wicked. The bimbo template is so boring. The best I can hope for with Poor-sche is that she'll be exceedingly bitchy on her way to getting the boot. We'll see how long that "they're threatened by me" blanket keeps her warm at night.

In summary: she's a loser.

Her voice has the same tones & inflections as Casey Anthony's voice. Especially when she's whining and saying things are not her fault.