Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Survivor: South Pacific

Survivor found a real life Howard Walowitz

I laughed out loud, 'cuz it's true! Now, if we could only get Sheldon to the island.

Fantastic recap, uaintjak!

spartini   

As the banner is directed at Survivor I hope it's safe to toss a little banner love here. The BB banner's are always amazing, but Fisty is bringing all kinds of awesome with the Brandon-inspired banner. Oh Fisty, don't you stop!

uaintjak   

Excellent job, 'tini! I especially liked the part about Mikayla's (is it hot in here? Damn.) and Li'l Douche's conversation.

angelmi   

Her 'poems' were crazy, so glad she dropped the idol, now Ozzy is free! Poor Coach has his enemy coming back, she can beat Pappa Bear doing anything.

Great job Spartini. I got just as excited reading your recap of the show as you did watching, ha!!

Moved and merged~tooletta

Edited by tooletta

Oh good, this is t right place to drop to my knees and worship Spartini for the hilarious show-cap. I am still cracking up over the fowl temptress having her way with you. Tonight when I watch the show I'll wear a metal chastity belt with extra padlocks and two turtle-necks for protection!

spartini   

*blushes* Shucks, thanks for the love everyone, what can I say I was inspired.

melonfish, I would suggest an iron maiden, and you definitely want to bind your hands up, tightly. Mikayla's a vixen!

tooletta   

A little late, but I finally had the chance to read Spartini's recap. Fucking hilarious is what that was.

chrysana   

She seems to have something going on with Qzzy, ever since the two of them went to Redemption Island together. I remember thinking that maybe no camera crews were following them back from that, and it would be the perfect time for some "jungle love".

I know that I would have tried.

And then I would be sleeping with her next to me, and hanging around in the hammock with her.

I could handle some jungle love with Ozzy...maybe even with Elise, she's HOT; but, the idea of jungle love with anyone who hasn't showered or brushed in 6 days skeeves me out a little.

Ozzy does seem to be jumping from girl to girl this season. I don't remember if that was his MO during his last seasons? But, it seems to be now.

From the fabulous recap...

Okay, what the fuck is this? Tree Mail includes new bathing suits for everyone. I don't remember this ever happening before. Why couldn't they have done that last year for Phillip??

Maybe because of Phillip they have decided to give out bathing suits?

Edited by chrysana

I have to give Stacy some love for blocking the group hug on exit. Coach, I mean Benjamin, is a total space invader. Did she look like she was in the mood the cuddle?

OGG, all that meat in the preview. That is truly disgusting and awesome! I wish they did something like that on BB.

Edited by melonfish

spartini   

They did melonfish, it was called season 9. Though the only one playing was Natalie, she got a few mouthfuls of Matt's meat. *scrubs brain with bleach*

spartini   

I'm guessing by voting for Dawn they thought Ozzy would still see them as being loyal. She was next on the list to go (I think). They were attempting to be strategic, don't know how well that's going to work out for them though. Looks like there's a division coming soon to that tribe.

ff174   

I couldn't help myself. When I saw the castaways ripping at the pork, I wondered how Kalia would have fared at the challenge.

How delicious! Roast pork that had a bunch of flies shitting all over it before the survivors began tearing it apart.