Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Survivor: South Pacific

chrysana   

Philip is who I thought of when thinking who to pair with Coach. They both bring the same kind of crazy to the table. That being said, I don't think I can take watching Philip again. Here's hoping Coach gets the boot early. His dillusions will be fed by being back on the show, he's probably thinking people love me, that's why I was asked back. Of course, Peachy does like him some Coach so maybe there is an extensive fan base that I'm just not a part of and never will be.

Shannon   

I don't know if I'm going to watch again, I too have that bad taste in my mouth with the horrible ridiculous Rob 'win' in my mouth and now this stupid Vets thing on BB, but I know me, I'll be drawn in as soon as I start reading the bios and getting on my early hate for most of them, if not all. Sigh I'm a fool for these shows.

chrysana   

I'm with you Shannon. The last Survivor which was really just the tribe handing the money to Rob, and this season of Vets on BB, has really turned me off. Now we're bringing back two more players on Survivor that have played before? I know I'll watch...but, I'll be doing so under duress.

tlh9   

Peachy? A nickname I'm not up on?

I'll watch. I'll always watch.

And I personally would've loved pairing Coach with Phillip. Exponential crazy! But I'm weird like that. Heh.

Gah, please, no more Philip. I saw all I needed to see the first time around.

Philip was brilliant, he was just on the other side of crazy enough to have Rob drag his plum underwear wearing ass to the end, and proved he was who he said he was! All of that being said, I think if he ever came back, it would be just for a week at most, but I agree, we don't need to see any of that!

ff174   

I saw a commercial with the following:

The Dragonslayer (Coach) versus the "winningest player ever." In whose universe is Ozzy the "winningest" player ever? Didn't he get voted out with an idol in hand?

tlh9   

My Aunt asked something similar. I thought they *must* be talking about challenges, not the game itself.

Seems I remember him being (nearly single-handedly) responsible for many tribe wins, and winning several individual challenges, didn't he? And he finish 2nd to Yul on his first appearance (Cook Islands), right? And when he got voted out on his 2nd time around, (Micronesia) his idol was actually still hidden back at camp. Which makes it even more pathetic. Ha!

(and while I did remember the general gist of all this, I confirmed the details by googling!)

I saw a commercial with the following:

The Dragonslayer (Coach) versus the "winningest player ever." In whose universe is Ozzy the "winningest" player ever? Didn't he get voted out with an idol in hand?

Exactly what my point was on the Ozzy thread! Comps, maybe. But overall? NOT!

Man, there were sooooo many commercials.

On a competition note, I think with Mikayla and Albert, the Upolu tribe is gunna rock the physical comps

Edited by MrsGryn
Merged three posts in a row. Dude, find the edit button.