Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Survivor: South Pacific

As I mentioned a few times in chat during the reunion: was anyone else waiting for Brandon to pull out a picture of the Pope and tear it up on live t.v.? Even cleaned up for the final TC on the island, he looked like an f-to-m transitioning on the very very cheap.

Anyone confirmed that next season will be alumni (and alumni-relative) free? I just need several Hantz/Coach Pastor Ben/Mariano/OGG-forbid-naked-Hatch free seasons going forward.

Though… Brenchel in the Amazon by a piranha filled river “accidentally” falling in during the first day…

gforce   

I can't agree more - please, PLEASE no more previous survivor/houseguest/racers for a while. (At least after Brenchel hopefully gets elim'ed nice and early next season.)

tooletta   

Final thoughts:

1.) Where the hell were the comments from Mikayla? Oh, yes. Probst was too busy tongue-bathing Ozzy and company to notice her sitting next to Stacey's new BFF.

2.) Ozzy, STFU. Seriously, dude. I don't want my kids to "go for it". Especially if it means they'll turn out to be anything like you.

3.) Albert: Delusional much? Weird how he got less hot near the end.

4.) Sophie: Yay. She deserved the win. Wished she would have retorted, "takes one to know one", when Ozzy called her bratty and entitled. Hope she'll spend some of her winnings on a personal stylist.

5.) Coach: HA HA.

6.) Rick: It's Survivor. Everyone lies. Get over it.

7.) Edna: I'm still not sure if she was being sarcastic with her, "we were duped", or not. Yay for Baby Edna!

8.) Whitney: Calling Albert "sleazy"?? Just, wow. Pot/Kettle, bitch.

9.) Anyone named Hantz can suck it.

10.) Cochrane: Still can't help but think of Woody Allen every time I see/hear him. Hope there's no Soon Yi in his future.

11.) Weedy Jimbo: Maybe the first contestant to ever GAIN weight on the show. Also, you're a dipshit.

12.) Papa Bear: Calm the fuck down and stop embarrassing yourself.

PhilG   

8.) Whitney: Calling Albert "sleazy"?? Just, wow. Pot/Kettle, bitch.

Did you love Probst saying Whitney was in a "relationship" before she met Keith?

Um, yeah--it's called M A R R I A G E.

Edit: Do we know for whom Brandon and Cochrane voted?

Edited by PhilG