Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Stephanie

MrsGryn   
Stephanie

Name (Age): Stephanie Valencia (25)

Tribe: Zapatera

Current Residence: Long Beach, Calif.

Personal Claim to Fame: Reopening my Mother's dental office.

Inspiration in Life: My Mother. She is the sweetest person. She works hard for her family and still cooks dinner every night.

Hobbies: Watching movies/plays, traveling and reading.

Pet Peeves: People who are late and ignorance.

3 Words to Describe You: Feisty, unconstrained and ambitious.

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: If Parvati and Russell had a love child, it would be me.

Reason for being on SURVIVOR: First, the money. I need it. Second, to see if I can do it. Third, who in the right mind would decline an offer to play the greatest game EVER.

Why you think you'll "survive" SURVIVOR: I'm strong, fast and smart. I can hold my own and I'm not a quitter.

Reason why you think you will be the sole SURVIVOR: I feel it in me. By nature, I'm a brat and always get what I want. I've always been myself and that's something I'm very proud of.

Biography courtesy of CBS.com

spartini   

Oh look, it's Russell's toadie for this season. Good luck ever getting the stench of Russell out of your hair.

ff174   

When I read her bio, I thought, "Awwww. She loves her mom."

Then I watched her video, and she has "fucking annoying" written all over her. We've seen her type so many times on this show. If she lays low and slowly builds friendships/alliances she could go quite far. However, her type usually pisses off everyone, and people get rid of them for the sake of camp harmony.

Early boot.

Edited by ff174

Poor girl it must be hard to play with her head that far up Russell's ass. I would say it would be interesting to see her scramble now, but she seems certain her lord and savior will return to unleash vengeance upon everyone.

Shannon   

I don't know what would be better, watching her swing in the wind without Russell, or watching her face when Russell stabs her in the back. She's is awfully far up Russbutt.

I'm assuming now she'll take one of two classic Survivor options. One, she'll lie around camp and do nothing but eat, sleep, and ocassionally lament with that vacant blond girl about how stupid their tribe is for voting out such a great player. Since, as logic dictates, if you do nothing around camp the tribe will self destruct and quickly come to the conclusion that you did all the work around there and then will be quickly inclined to do whatever you tell them.

Or

She'll get back to her tribe crawl up everyone elses butt and find a new place to make a nest. Though give the new premise of Redemption Island she'll be watching the sky for any signs of the dark mark signaling the return of her master. At which she'll crawl back nodding and sneering while he declares the entire tribe a buncha idiots.

Though at this point I doubt she'll make it much further. Too bad for Russell this year's puppet was very well trained I almost think if she made it the end with him she'd give him the title and the money.

MrsGryn   

All I could do during tribal council was scream at her to SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP. What a motormouth. No wonder her only allies were Russell and some random blonde mannequin who washed up on the shore.

uaintjak   

She reminds me of Sarah Silverman, except that I like Sarah Silverman and I just want this bitch to be eaten by crabs.

She did Russell no favors at tribal. No one is going to worry about her winning anything and the other one is the weak hanger on. She basically sat there at tribal telling them Russell was the smartest, strongest, bestest player evah and made them hate him more. I swear, even Russell was cringing at her mouth.

ff174   

She and her blond friend just may take the award for the dumbest Survivors ever. Seriously, if I found myself in an alliance of two, after my alliance leader just got voted off, the last thing I'd do is point my finger and proclaim "shame on you."

Their fealty towards Russell is baffling. Instead of pissing and moaning thus alienating themselves from an alliance of six, they should get a bucket and start bailing. It's probably too late, but acting all boo boo kitty over that turd of a scumbag will probably not win them any supporters.