Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Russell

spartini   

I hate even thinking this, but what are the chances that even if Russell is sent packing by Matt that he'll be invited back again. They may even reformat the show to guarantee a win for him. I'm sure we'll see him next year on Survivor: CROTCH BURR ISLAND.

PhilG   

I don't think so--only reason he went so far in his second season is those players hadn't seen his first. The emperor has no clothes at this point.

ff174   

Great. Russell without clothes is a visual I didn't need. His puss-y pits were bad enough.

From cbs.com ...

Secrets are revealed at Redemption Island and the second duel reduces one castaway to tears as he is eliminated from the game.

Oh, please let it be Russell who cries. It would make dealing with him over his last three seasons worth it. The real question is who will cry harder: Russell or Jeff?

Edited by ff174

angelmi   

This week's previews sure makes it look like Russell is going to lose and the blocks looks like a good comp for the kid over the old man with arm pit boils.

CycleRob   

Actually, it would kind of make sense if Russell loses and is the one who breaks down in tears. The trailer for this week makes such a big deal about the "duel" and how we "won't believe what happens next."

The unbelievable "what happens next" could be villainous Russell reduced to tears? Plus, there's been a lot of attention paid to Matt's "underdog" story and possibly returning to the game in one of the show's biggest comebacks. It would be sort of odd to give such emphasis to a Matt comeback story if he's going to get booted sooner rather than later.

PhilG   

Russell has never exactly excelled at challenges...he always relied on finding immunity idols and manipulating people to get ahead in the game. I want to see his face when he finds out Ralph found the idol--with no clue--before Russell ever got a chance.

Shannon   

This week's previews sure makes it look like Russell is going to lose and the blocks looks like a good comp for the kid over the old man with arm pit boils.

Arm pit boils! Oh gawd Angel, you have me laughing my butt off!

That would be good TV, having Russell losing and crying, please let it be.

Sophy   

Sadly I just don't see Russell as a crier -- that would involve having an emotion other than smugness. And asshole-ism. So I fear young blonde Jesus lover may be the one who loses, cries, and leaves the show. Which will make me the second crier of the evening.

PhilG   

I dunno--that first season's live finale Russell looked pretty darn close to tears when he lost.

Edited by PhilG

ff174   

I'm with PhilG on this one. I seem to remember Russell getting a little misty.

angelmi   

The preview this morning has EVIL vs GOOD and Russell's tooth less laugh, I hope GOOD wins!

Atta boy Russell! Way to go out with the level of dignity and class I knew you had. Cry like giant pansy and then instantly do a 180 piss, moan, pee in the sandbox and declare them all stupid for not handing you your much deserved victory on a silver platter.

bhnole   

I think you mean Rumplepimplepitskin....he was pretty much clueless to the end about the social end of the game.