Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Russell

MrsGryn   
Russell

Russell Hantz (38)

Current Residence: Dayton, Texas

Previous Seasons: "Survivor: Samoa" and "Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains"

Russell Hantz was a first time castaway only 2 years ago, but has quickly become one of the most notorious villains to every play Survivor. He returns to SURVIVOR: REDEMPTION ISLAND more prepared than ever before. "I'm ready for this. I'm more ready for this than I ever have been."

As a self-made millionaire who built his business by working hard, speaking his mind and stepping on anyone who got in his way, Russell will do anything to win the game of Survivor. He is known for back-stabbing his allies, lying and cheating, but he is proud of his title as a villain. "The image that I have as a villain, thatÂ’s fine with me because this is how I play the game." Only time will tell if this strategy will pay off or if once again he will come up short.

What does he think of SURVIVOR: REDEMPTION ISLAND? "It's gonna be history. Survivor history!"

Biography courtesy of CBS.com

Shannon   

I still think he was cheated, both times, but I'm tired of him. He's not all that fun to watch, he's creepy and he keeps making the same mistakes. I'm not ready to watch him or Boston Rob all over again, enough is enough. I don't want to see Rupert again either, ugh!

Wanted to add, he's the Jessie from BB. Someone keeps casting him even though most viewers never want to see him again. Dumb casting.

Edited by Shannon

Sophy   

Such a huge tool. I hope Burnett sues his ass big time and NEVER invites him back.

MrsGryn   

He thinks he's the smartest ape in the room. Whoops! Someone slipped on a banana peel and got caught.

The guys is the most fun contestant this show has had in 5 years. Anyone smart will hook up with him like Pav did - knowing he will never win a final vote.

Parvati didn't win last season because this show, along with some others (I'm looking at you BB), have a voting system in place that actually penalizes being the best player.

Shannon   

I don't think being a cute girl has anything to do with hooking up with someone you know won't get any votes, I would think it would be more being a smart girl.

I so agree Z, I wish there was more to winning than getting the votes of idiots, when you lose because people like someone better it might be the social part, but there needs to be voting that allows strategy to count more than it does.

ff174   

Dong dong, the troll and his disgusting armpits are gone!

I'm a gonna' root for Matt to send his sorry ass packing.

Go Jesus!

Shannon   

I'm too hoping that Matt sends Russell packing. I enjoyed hating him and hoping he'd win the last two season, he's done, let him go away.

uaintjak   

I'm torn. On the one hand, Ressell was an annoying poisonous human zit that needed to go. On the other hand, he brought the drama. I DO NOT want to end up with another season like the last one, where it was a snooze all the way to the end.