Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Boston Rob

Shannon   

If Rob is handed this win, after the last two season wins being undeserving, I don't know if I'll bother to watch this show again. And if he doesn't win, hahaha like that will happen, they almost would have to all quit for the win not to be handed to Rob, then he'll be back again. Just give him a million, what a bore this season is.

I can only hope that Rob wins. I was never a big Rob fan but he deserves the win. He has people like puppets on a string doing his bidding. His tribe mates just keep drinking his koolaid. I can't name anyone else who would deserve the win over Rob or even come close. There is still time for things to change. It will be interesting to see where people fall in at the end. At least he made the jury.

PhilG   

Not only is Rob playing the best game, he seems to be the only one playing the game at all, with the possible exception of Phillip.

Shannon   

If he was playing these people I could get excited, but they are just drones doing his bidding, they aren't playing at all. It seems like such a boring and win-less win. I'm sure he's thrilled to not have to do a thing but show up to eat, but there's nothing for him to play against, they are all handing him the win. So far.

bhnole   

The Redemption Island is about the only thing that might deny Rob a win at this point. Someone coming back into the late game gunning for him when the numbers are low might be a tough one to counter.

I did enjoy him coming back for all stars but playing with newbies is just too big an advantage.

Shannon   

HeeHee, Rob's sister looked as bored listening to him as I am. All he talked about it would seem was his excellent game play. I didn't hear him mention that his tribe is handing him the win, he hasn't had to lift a finger so far.

gforce   

I like Rob, but his comment about needing to win to provide for his wife and daughter struck me as odd. Didn't Amber already win a million? I guess that just doesn't go as far as it used to. Makes me wonder how I get my on my lowly civil servant's salary!

angelmi   

I am sad Amber did not come; his win up those stairs killed me, he has not eaten and is getting so skinny, and putting up with Phillip. I still want him to win even thou Amber had a million a few years and kids ago.

PhilG   

I'm guessing Amber was either too pregnant to travel, or had already had the baby and was at home with him/her.

This isn't the first time we've seen Rob collapse after a grueling challenge--it happened during heroes vs Villains too. Say what you will about him, he gives 100% at every challenge (unlike some of his tribemates and the entire Zapatera tribe).

Shannon   

I think lots of people who win a million dollars think they can spend it like someone who is actually earning a million dollars a year. It's not the same ting, once you spend it, there's no more coming in. And like Hatch, some spend it before they cover the taxes, then you are really broke.

I'd have some good feelings for Rob if he was really playing a tight game and really working these idiots like puppets, but he's never had to, right from the start they handed him the game like they are there so he can win. They wait on him hand & foot, they make sure it's all for Rob to win. It's the craziest BS I've ever seen in this game. I swear if anyone but Phillip wins over Rob, they will hand it to him and give up the win! Fricking Pod People I tell you!