Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Phillip

PhilG   

If three make the finals, it will likely be the non Rob/Phillip person who flies junder the radar to win--especially if it's a former Zap.

If his grand show of argumentation during ricegate is any indication of his arguing skills I'm a little terrified as to how he will argue his case to the jury.

ff174   

I'm actually hoping he does get the opportunity to entertain us at the final 3. Of the remaining Survivors (including those on RI) and Rob (for me, at least), who else would put on a show like Phillip? It would be a real snoozefest if any of the random women, dreadlock guy (Grant?) or any of those left on RI get to participate jury questioning.

I'm tellin' ya', Phillip in the F3 would be DOOOOOOOG TV.

Edited by ff174

tlh9   

I'm with FF. And I do like Rob. I even like Grant. I like some of the people on RI, too. They each have something annoying about them, but not enough to make me actually dislike them.

But ~ Phillip being there would make for a *very* entertaining night!

Shannon   

I'm not finding Phillip very funny, he's just too stupid and obnoxious to be really entertaining. But if it comes down to him/Rob/and say Grant, then give it to Phillip just so I can laugh my ass off. But really, anyone from that tribe winning the money is NOT a good season to me.

michal   

I've heard on a t podcasts that people are actually to believe that Phillip might be pretending to be crazy. I don't believe it for a second since he's insane in his confessionals too. I would be ticked if Phillip won, cause it would only be because of a bitter jury. I am even beginning to find him extremely dull.

MrsGryn   

Yeah, you just can't hold on to that kind of performance art for such a long period of time and under these conditions without letting your sanity slip through a crack or two. Phil is completely certifiable.

RCToros   

Phillip went from highly entertaining, to annoying, to downright sad in the span of this season. If these idiots give him the money in the end, it will only justify (in his mind) his warped sense of reality.

And playing the race card was total weak sauce.

angelmi   

SO sick of Phillip, I am mad at Rob for taking him to finale just thinking that no one would give a million to him.

Shannon   

If Phillip wins, it will certainly send a message to Rob that he's just not good enough to win, but even Phillip hand feeds Rob so they all, on that tribe, deserve to lose the money.