Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Phillip

PhilG   

I was surprised he didn't blab that the other tribe threw the challenge...it would be an incredibly stupid thing to repeat...that's why I was sure he would.

MrsGryn   

This guy is pure gold. I hope somebody takes him all the way to the end.

I wouldn't be surprised if that is what Rahb is thinking right now. Because there is no way this fool wins the million dollars. His two hour remarks during the final tribal council alone should be his death knell if it ever came to that.

In the meantime, how will Probst get through the reunion show with Philip having access to an open microphone?

uaintjak   

Jeff will probably be too busy giving Ressell an old-fashioned handy-j to notice that Phillip is talking.

No one smart will keep him around too long. He has a huge problem with keeping his mouth shut.

That being said he'll more than likely make it to the final four.

uaintjak   

Yeah, Phillip might be an ideal candidate to take to the finals, except for his mouth. There's no guarantee he'd be able to follow through with any plan, because he'd likely blab it to the wrong people at the wrong time. Good for him, bad for you.

If he make is to the merge, they need to dump him at the first tribal. He might vote the way Rob wants him to vote, but I can't se him keeping his mouth shut with the new tribemates.

I would love him to make it to the first merged tribal though! We saw how splendid he did at his first tribal. Just think of the wonderful things that could happen if the other tribe tried to be nice and bring him into an alliance.

Shannon   

I agree, while no one is going to vote for Phillip to win, he's not safe to keep around either. He's going to sink every ship that anyone lets him get near, no info is safe with him, and he's dumb, I mean really really dumb.

I hope at some point we learn what the truth is about his life.

rappy   

Did anyone catch what he said about the medal he got? Second highest honour in peace time for... sanitation work? What the hell does that mean?

Second highest honour in peace time for... sanitation work? What the hell does that mean?

Uh, best crapper cleaner ?

bhnole   

So Phillip wants to turn on Rob in the promos....with what allies?? His own tribe hates him and Rob is the only guy keeping him around.

Immunity idol? Nope, Rob has that as well.

Sounds like he signing his own exit visa

ff174   

If Phillip gets voted out, Jeff will be inconsolable.

If Boston Rob gets tossed soon afterward, he'll be suicidal.

angelmi   

Aww Poor Jeff; but I am going to be celebrating if Phillip cuts his own throat this week by turning on Boston Rob.