Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Phillip

MrsGryn   
Phillip

Name (Age): Phillip Sheppard (52)

Tribe Designation: Ometepe

Current Residence: Santa Monica, Calif.

Personal Claim to Fame: Being a father to my son and being able to take risks in life. I say "yes" when others may say "no."

Inspiration in Life: Medical Professionals - they save lives in real time.

Hobbies: Chess, basketball, skating and sport training with weights.

Pet Peeves: People who think they know everything and yet do nothing and watch others do the work.

3 Words to Describe You: Outgoing, articulate and determined.

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: I am my own man!

Reason for being on SURVIVOR: I love the idea of competing and proving I still have what it takes to prevail in new challenges that are completely outside my normal everyday life.

Why you think you'll "survive" SURVIVOR: I come from a large family (12 brothers and sisters), and as such I've become a creative problem-solver and good talker in stressful situations where others would give up.

Why you think you will be the sole SURVIVOR: I am a go-getter. As a former Special Agent with the former Defense Investigation Services, I honed my interview and investigative skills to persevere when others are being evasive or less than forthcoming.

Biography courtesy of CBS.com

spartini   

As a former Special Agent with the former Defense Investigation Services,

Former mall cop?

Edited by spartini

People in the tech industry will immediately recognize that "enterprise software salesman" = liar and that CEO = damn good liar and backstabber. Age is a possible problem - socially and athletically.

The agency he alleges he worked for was actually called Defense Investigative Service (and hasn't been called that since the late 90s). It doesn't seem like the kind of thing a person would get wrong. At one point, they were showing him and his name and occupation were on the screen and it said Former Federal Agent?

Edited by Iron Fortified Elli

ff174   

What! An! Ass!

It looks like he retooled that age old saying "Children should be seen and not heard" to "Women should be seen and not heard ... and speak only when spoken to, and get me a beer when I demand one, and cook my meals on time, and ..."

rappy   

This douche has far surpassed "We lived in Paris for two years" territory. The good thing is that he makes for an excellent drinking game.

michal   

I think Russell has met his match when it comes to completely not understanding the social aspect of this game.

gforce   

The guy is an absolutely insufferable idiot. However, I actually hope he stays around a while for the entertainment value. He sure knows how to stir up a TC!

This guy is one of the biggest idiots ever to play the game and he is great TV. Before last night I would have said it was impossible to get me to root for Rob but I can't wait until Rob takes this guy down hard.

Shannon   

Now if Russell has any brains he'll take this loser to the end because this is the one person he could win against. I'm ready, after one episode, to bash in his head in with a coconut and stuff sand in his mouth. Instant hate for this one, and the kind of hate that makes me actually pissed off. I hope he goes soon just to shut him up, but at the same time, he's TV gold, he may end up worse than Coach. The ignorance is deep in this one, think of how awful it would have been for Americans if this idiot was really a federal agent of some kind.

I hope his 7 sisters or whatever beat the hell out of him after seeing how he talked to the women on the tribe. What a douchy tool.