Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Matt

ff174   

I am growing tired of Matt's spouting his religious proclamations. It's one thing to pray to ask for guidance, help or personal strength; I get that. But Matt crosses the line. Every time he spouts on and on about his reliance on The Almighty, he gets too close to the idea that Jesus is personally interested in how he performs.

Next week on Survivor: The pious Matt requests that God (or Jesus ... whomever is less busy) initiate a smiting upon the Godless heathens at the Murlonia camp.

MrsGryn   

Matt probably gives every penny in his pocket because he is one trusting mother-effer. Also, a giant dumbass.

Shannon   

I always hate the religious stuff, and not just because i don't believe in any of it, but because if I did, I would be pissed off if there as help for Matt while people starve, die, other horrors that weren't answered. The whole idea galls me, and while I enjoy that he made it back, he proved to be so dumb as to not be worth the time. I still hope he makes it back, but only because it would bug sRob so much.

rappy   

I find it kind of funny that he was just as shocked at being sent to Redemption Island the second time as he was the first. Also, calling it RI makes me wonder why they keep sending him to Rhode Island :).

ff174   

This guy is really starting to annoy me. I don't know what is worse: his beckoning of Jesus to take time out of his busy day to give him strength or his constant whimpering.

Edited by ff174

uaintjak   

I can't stand this fucker. Ok, it's not really the Jesus-thing, although that bugs. The whining is old. But really, I hate him because when he had the chance to vote with the Loser tribe and oust the people who sent him out of the game in the first place...he didn't. He meekly rolled over, and I guess that pissed Jesus off too because away he went to Rhode Island, and now we're left with this crapfest of a season. More proof that OGG doesn't give a shit about Survivor.

ff174   

Dear God:

Please tell Matt that you have no grand master plan for his presence in this game. Please let him know that there are other pressing issues that take precedence.

If you do, I will go to church one two times within the next 10 years. I know that doesn't seem like much, but I haven't been to church for the last 10 years. So, you would be making out quite well.

K?

ff174

Shannon   

It was kind of fun to see him come back, but when you are that stupid, go away.

The main reason a Matt win would irritate the hell out of me is the fact that they advertised the entire idea of RI as a way to get a second chance and fix your mistakes. I didn't picture it a a way to get a second chance go right back in and make the same mistake again and still win the game.

uaintjak   

I myself was surprised that Matt's visitor was his brother, and not God.

Shannon   

Matt, the Bible thumping RI hero (cough) is getting way beyond boring. What will God do? Will he swat Matt like an annoying gnat or help him walk on water? Decisions, decisions!

PhilG   

Something's been bugging me for a while; i'm just now getting around to posting it: they kept saying how Matt "won" something like 11 straight challenges. Correct me if I'm wrong: once they went to more than 2 player challenges, Matt didn't "win" any...he finished second almost every time.