Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Matt

MrsGryn   
Matt

Name (Age): Matt Elrod (22)

Tribe Designation: Ometepe

Current Residence: Nashville, Tenn.

Personal Claim to Fame: My decision to lead my own life.

Inspiration in Life: I think that there are so many people worthy of being deemed "a hero" in everyday life that are overlooked. So, I'm going to say people who put others before themselves.

Hobbies: Athletics, reading and exploring.

Pet Peeves: People who act out for attention.

3 Words to Describe You: Mysterious, impulsive and deep.

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Any contestant who has played the game with honesty and integrity.

Reason for being on SURVIVOR: I've always wanted to live off the land and I think it would be a fun experience to compete on the show.

Why you think you'll "survive" SURVIVOR: I know what it takes to be a winner.

Why you think you will be the sole SURVIVOR: I'm athletic, amicable and intelligent. I can also hold my own socially.

Biography courtesy of CBS.com

spartini   

Oh dear, I know I'm wrong (because I ALWAYS am) but all I can think is: Bambi. Poor little Bambi. Again, I'm wrong.

Shannon   
Any contestant who has played the game with honesty and integrity

Good gawd I get tired of hearing this, it's a game where you deceive others so that you can advance and win. It's not church camp. Doorknob

ff174   
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Any contestant who has played the game with honesty and integrity.

Translation: I can't come up with one name because I have never seen the show.

Shannon   

It seemed to me like a waste of time to vote out this alter boy so soon. I mean he would keep his head up Boston-bores ass for a long time and do exactly as he was told, so why did Rob what him out? I get the pair thing, but what a mild meek little lamb pair to bother with when they had Kristina or Phillip to get rid of.

michal   

Rob was just throwing his weight around to get Matt out. Matt is young enough to probably have played high school sports, where shaking hands after a competition is expected from all players (at least it is where I'm from). Rob probably realized it would look good to the other team & was mad cause he didn't think of it first. Dumb reason to boot someone. Eliminating his girl would have been better strategy.

rappy   

Pet peeve: There is no such thing as pre-med. You are a biology student. When you get accepted to medical school, call yourself a med student. Same for pre-law. You are a political science/history/whatever other humanity student. Get into law school and then call yourself a law student. Twat.

Shannon   

That is so true rappy, I never thought of that. My brother is an attorney, he never called himself a pre-law student in college, he was just an undergrad. Why do they always say pre-med? Besides, so few stick with it, it must just be for bragging rights.

PhilG   

Rob wanted to split up Matt from his ally (whose name I forget). It was gonna be the girl, but Matt pissed him off. People forget that when they had Heroes vs Villains, Rob was on the Villains team--this is not a

"nice guy" when it comes to these reality games. Cross him and he sets his crosshairs on you.

uaintjak   

I think its cool they brought back 3 players. Rob and Russell will bring the drama, and Fabio, now that he's become friendly with Jesus, can bring the exciting strategic game that he brought last season.

tooletta   

Matt's doing a good job dominating at R.I. I wonder how difficult it is there for him, being all alone and not knowing if/when he'll get back in the game. If it were me, I'd probably be annoyed when the opponent showed up to hog the bed and disrupt my quiet time.

Just laughed again re-reading jak's post above.

chrysana   

I'm glad that Matt won the final RI challenge to get back in the game. I would have felt bad for him if he'd dominated and then lost on a challenge because he'd hurt his foot in the exact spot that held all his weight.

I can't believe he was fooled by Rob again. Why would you align yourself with the group that kicked you to RI at their first tribal? I get that the merged tribes are still divided...but, he had to know he was at the bottom of either tribe and that I think I'd chose the tribe that hadn't already stabbed me in the back.