Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Kristina

MrsGryn   
Kristina

Name (Age): Kristina Kell (46)

Tribe Designation: Ometepe

Current Residence: Malibu, Calif.

Occupation: Law Student (University of La Verne College of Law)

Personal Claim to Fame: Understanding and learning how to deal with an autistic child; grasping the Autistic Spectrum and obtaining vigorous early intervention services to improve the quality of my son's life. This experience, and helping other families facing the same crisis, was the catalyst for my legal education.

Inspiration in Life: Probably the men and women of our armed forces - these brave folks sweat, bleed and die for us here at home, and I appreciate them beyond words.

Hobbies: Computers.

Pet Peeves: Whining and people who are cheap.

3 Words to Describe You: Stubborn, logical and fair.

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: None.

Reason for being on SURVIVOR: The money and experience.

Why you think you'll "survive" SURVIVOR: I'm resourceful and tough as nails. If you don't know that lying and manipulation is a part of this game, then you're an idiot.

Why you think you will be the sole SURVIVOR: There are a lot of amazing things in my life, and they all have started out with the thought, "I'm gonna do…(fill in the blank)." Whether it's making documentaries, opening my business, helping families cope with children on the Autistic Spectrum, going to law school, or winning SURVIVOR, they all start in my head as an idea. I take baby steps, one by one, until finally it's done.

Biography courtesy of CBS.com

Oh Ogg - prepare for the non-ending sob story stream from this one. Also, be prepared for the non-ending paranoia from everyone else that they have to get her out because her story would win her the million dollars in the end.

ff174   

I actually admire her take no prisoners attitude when it comes to her autistic child. It's also a nice story that her experiences battling the school district led her to go to law school.

The problem is that an in-your-face attitude usually grates on peoples' nerves, and gets you voted out quickly. She seems to have the smarts to go a long way, but needs to tone it back.

Plus:

If you don't know that lying and manipulation is a part of this game, then you're an idiot.

This should be the official motto for Survivor and Big Brother. (Although she needs to be careful with her grammar, seeing that she is a law student)

Edited by ff174

Shannon   

I'm envisioning Luke's mom, someone who thinks every thing is a slight against her child. Hopefully not, but all that in your face is tiresome and isn't always the best way to help your child.

ff174   

Dumb!

Dumb! Dumb! Dumb!

DUMB!!!!!!!!

After 22 seasons, you'd think that contestants would learn the number one rule in Survivor: The easiest way to get yourself voted off early is playing too hard too early, causing great disharmony at camp or be some frail female who gets blamed for losing the first physical challenge.

She gets the immunity idol, and tells people that she has known for all of three days; one of them (Phillip) is an obviously monstrous prick.

Plus, since when is three greater than six?

DUMB!!!

Edited by ff174

ff174   

I am truly sorry that she got stuck in Phillip and Francesca's Worst Alliance in Survivor History. She has got some serious snark in her. Plus, I like how she handled Francesca and her bugfuck crazy attempt to vote Rob out.

Moved from Francesca thread because...um.. yeah. ~tooletta

Edited by tooletta

angelmi   

I agree she is an idiot for telling Phillip anything. Her whole plan was stupid. How dare her try to get rid of MY Boston Rob!

Shannon   

I think getting out Rob was a good idea, but she had no reason to think she could, not at that point. And telling Phillip, did she miss the part where he's the most ridiculous player ever? Just nuts, too bad she took Francesca down with her dumbass plan.

uaintjak   

So telling Phillip about the idol was stupid.

However, I hope she finds the next one, simply because it will piss Boston Tard off.