Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Krista

MrsGryn   
Krista

Name (Age): Krista Klumpp (25)

Tribe Designation: Zapatera

Current Residence: Columbia, S.C.

Personal Claim to Fame: Being elected head cheerleader at Auburn University is my personal claim to fame. I then became a second generation Auburn University head cheerleader.

Inspiration in Life: My grandparents who were married for 67 years.

Hobbies: Water sports, traveling and running.

Pet Peeves: When people wear sunglasses inside.

3 Words to Describe You: Driven, competitive and approachable.

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: I thought I was most like Natalie White because we had such similar backgrounds, but I expect to play the game with a little more edge.

Reason for being on SURVIVOR: To prove that a former cheerleader and pageant girl can win the hardest game ever. Also, the money! If anyone says anything different, they are lying!

Why you think you'll "survive" SURVIVOR: I am very athletic; I can climb trees and I'm great at fishing.

Why you think you will be the sole SURVIVOR: I am a fierce competitor at everything, but I've always had a way of building trust with people. My image will be completely deceiving and my mental game undetectable.

Biography courtesy of CBS.com

spartini   

Is there some incentive program in the pharmaceutical industry that if a rep's sales are over $300,000 for the year they're automatically cast on reality tv??

ff174   

She thinks that she's like Natalie White. I certainly hope so. I would love to see her have Natalie's success and stick it to Russell ... again.

Other than that, she seems nice, well grounded and a cute blond to boot. However, she also seems to be the wall flower type. She'll be in the final 5, and we will all be wondering how the hell she got there.

Edited by ff174

Shannon   

*snort* Buh-bye, don't let the Russell door hit you in the ass. What a twit.

Only thing that bothers me, is the preview on next week with Matt faltering, yikes!, don't lose to this dork!

angelmi   

Yes that is what I was coming to say too, so glad she is almost gone, previews look bad for poor Matt. But Krista tried to let them have it at the Tribal. Jeff was so funny doing his tweets during the show.