Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Julie

MrsGryn   
Julie

Name (Age): Julie Wolfe (50)

Tribe: Zapatera

Current Residence: Oceanside, Calif.

Personal Claim to Fame: Winning the World Championship Outrigger Canoe Race in 1996 and 1998. The race is 41 miles long from the Island of Molokai to Oahu.

Inspiration in Life: All of the U.S. Soldiers that are away from their families defending our country and our freedom.

Hobbies: Outrigger canoe paddling, stand-up paddling and motherhood.

Pet Peeves: Laziness and bullies.

3 Words to Describe You: Hard-headed, outspoken and spoiled.

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Ashley from Survivor China. She was a strong outspoken woman whose mouth got her voted off the first episode.

Reason for being on SURVIVOR: To win a million dollars and make a better life for my daughters. I want to be a role model for my girls to show them they can achieve their goals and dreams.

Why you think you'll "survive" SURVIVOR: My experience as a firefighter has made me mentally and physically strong.

Reason why you think you will be the sole SURVIVOR: I'm very likeable. I think I can outwit the other contestants to vote off people other than me.

Biography courtesy of CBS.com

ff174   

If you watch her video, she claims ...

• She is newly divorced
  • She has sole custody of her two children
  • She's paying alimony
  • She is paying child support
  • Her house is in foreclosure
  • Her daughter's teeth hurt because she needs braces

Geez. She's a trainwreck waiting to happen.

spartini   

Please oh please oh please let her be on the crotch-burr's team (Russell). He'll hate her, she'll hate him, she'll annoy him. Granted, her mouth will get her booted quick, but please let her be a thorn in the nasty troll's side for however long she's able to stick around.

Shannon   

How could she possibly pay alimony and child support if she has sole custody of her children? WTF? Is she the world's stupidest divorcee? The alimony is hard enough to believe unless her husband gave up a great career to be a househusband or is 80 fricking years old, but how could she ever have been duped into paying child support if he doesn't even have part custody of them?

Yes and you'd think she could come up with money for braces before being on a TV show, but yeah, I have had braces and her teeth are going to hurt like hell when she gets them.

Edited by Shannon

ff174   

I think that she may have misspoke. When she said that she pays child support, I think that it was a clumsy way of saying that she is responsible for paying for her children's everyday living expenses. At least I hope that's the case.

What doesn't make sense is her statement that one of her children needs braces because his/her teeth hurt. I was under the impression braces are used to correct misaligned teeth, not to alleviate teeth that hurt.

A SlowOld in a game that absolutely hates the Slowold. Could stick around awhile if she is able to fill into a mother role with the girls and younger guys. Also indicates she likes Russell so she could get to ride in his wake.

Shannon   

I just watched her interview, that's not a woman, that's Steven Tyler. The mole eyes gave him away.

uaintjak   

I know it's shallow, but damn, she ugly. She sort of looks like someone pinched her eyes together.

Having said that, I kind of like her, because I am not a shallow person.

karolm   

She is my favorite for the moment.

NOT joining the short troll alliance.

I think the only reason she didn't join Russell is Stephanie is just too damn stupid for her. I think she was fully on board with Russell's plan until tribal and Stephanie wouldn't shut her yap.

spartini   

I know it's shallow, but damn, she ugly. She sort of looks like someone pinched her eyes together.

*mumbles* I thought the same thing!

Have to send major love her way for refusing to roll over to Russell, she had me worried.

Shannon   

Well there's your everyday, man that person is ugly, and then there's that Steven Tyler/Julie ugly that smacks you right in the face! Wowza. Being ugly myself I don't feel shallow, it's just that most human beings don't look that much like a comic book hero characture. I'm sticking with my first thought, that's Steven Tyler in drag.