Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Grant

MrsGryn   
Grant

Name (Age): Grant Mattos (29)

Tribe: Ometepe

Current Residence: West Hollywood, Calif.

Personal Claim to Fame: Playing in the NFL

Inspiration in Life: My wife. With her in my life, I can do anything.

Hobbies: Largemouth bass fishing, surfing and writing.

Pet Peeves: When someone uses the word "like" every other second.

3 Words to Describe You: Outgoing, positive and friendly.

Reason for being on SURVIVOR: It's a huge mental and physical challenge. I want to get to know my true self better.

Why you think you'll "survive" SURVIVOR: I am physically and mentally strong and consider myself to be a good leader.

Reason why you think you will be the sole SURVIVOR: I have been through a lot and can push myself mentally and physically.

Biography courtesy of CBS.com

tooletta   

Ew~ take a look at his hair in his CBS interview.

edited to switch from CBS to youtube version, to avoid commercial.

Edited by tooletta

knewb   

I like his Pet Peeve and he's got a killer body, but tooletta is right about that hair. Why do people do that to themselves?

gforce   

Well, he certainly seems to be a quiet douchebag. Or completely uninteresting. All though the show he seemed to be in almost every shot for his tribe. But, did we hear him speak even once? Even in TC, they never showed him speaking at all. Either he goes a long way and they're saving his story, or the dude is profoundly uninteresting. I'm thinking the latter.

Here is to hoping that he isn't a giant bore. Otherwise we'll just be stuck with another Kelly Puprle this season. Someone who will make it eleven days to the end appearing in a camera shot evey now and then leaving us scratching our heads trying to remember who he is.

Only we'll be stuck with him as, unlike her, he won't be allowed to quit.

uaintjak   

He has a nice chest, but his face (framed by those nasty fucking dreads) looks rode hard and put away wet on the show. In his video his face is cute(ish) and I like his voice...but that hair! Jeebus! Maybe if there's a hair-cutting challenge I'll warm to him. He seems sort of naively cute.

spartini   

The hair is terrible, horrible, awful, but I found myself strangely capable of looking past that once Mike ripped his shirt off during the challenge. I have not been appreciative enough of Grant's contributions to making my hormones happy. Nice broad shoulders and a tight little, well, I'd better stop, my ovaries are blushing!

knewb   

Grant's my favorite now. I've taken to covering his head with my thumb. I call him the headless hunk.

chrysana   

I can't believe he stopped eating the fish just because god-father Rob told him to. Love his body, too bad about his hair.

MrsGryn   

I would add too bad about his brain as well, because if he can't think for himself and eat the fish offered to him, well then...the pretty isn't quite enough.

chrysana   

I don't know...if he could fix the hair, the pretty might just be enough for me...for awhile anyway. I wouldn't mind being able to manipulate a body like that.

Edited by chrysana