Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Francesca

MrsGryn   
Francesca

Name (Age): Francesca Hogi (36)

Tribe Designation: Ometepe

Current Residence: Washington, DC

Personal Claim to Fame: Assembling the most amazing set of friends.

Inspiration in Life: My mom. She's been through so much in her life, starting with picking cotton while growing up in segregated Alabama. She is brilliant, beautiful and an all-around incredible person.

Hobbies: Writing, yoga and watching movies.

Pet Peeves: Self-delusion.

3 Words to Describe You: Determined, opinionated and stubborn.

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: I would most likely be a Cirie/Boston Rob combo.

Reason for being on SURVIVOR: I'm normally competitive for no good reason - $1 million is a great excuse.

Why you think you'll "survive" SURVIVOR: I'm book-smart, street-smart and can be pretty persuasive when necessary.

Why you think you will be the sole SURVIVOR: I might be the perfect combination of salty and sweet

Biography courtesy of CBS.com

spartini   

Oooh! Another on my very short list of I might just like them. I have to give her a little pre-show love for her pet peeve alone.

Survivor's history with black female contestants (with an exception or two) is that she will be unreasonable, argumentative, loud, obnoxious, and a constant source of drama. Perfect to drag to the final two/three except that everyone gets so sick of her that they vote her out anyway just to get some peace and quiet for a day or two.

ff174   

I think she may do well. She seemed to know that she can be a loud, obnoxious pain-in-the-ass. But, she also seemed to realize that she needs to tone that back.

Or, she could be batshit crazy, and get choked in her sleep

MrsGryn   

Great. Someone I liked from the getgo gets booted first. Dammit! Why couldn't it have been Kristina!

angelmi   

Well all I can say about her is she has pretty white teeth. I can't wait to see if she survives 5 minutes alone on that island.

Shannon   

I think she'll survive fine on the island, and she won't be alone, there will be a whole camera crew there. I want her to come back and bug Rob.

uaintjak   

I was sorry to see Franquechekua go. She seemed like she had a lot of potential. And then I was all happy because I was positive she was going to win the Redemption Island battle, but alas. Jesus saves, everyone else takes full damage.