Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Andrea

MrsGryn   
Andrea

Name (Age): Andrea Boehlke (21)

Tribe Designation: Ometepe

Current Residence: Random Lake, Wis.

Personal Claim to Fame: Paying for my own college education and making the Dean's list every semester.

Inspiration in Life: My parents are my inspiration because they are hard-working, down-to-earth and both have a great sense of humor.

Hobbies: Sports, theater, horseback riding, hunting and outdoor activities.

Pet Peeves: "Girly-girls" and electric staplers.

3 Words to Describe You: Hard-working, competitive and outgoing.

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Perhaps a mixture of J.T. because he is hard-working and has a farm background and Parvati because she's competitive and knows how to have fun, but I'm also very unique.

Reason for being on SURVIVOR: I crave adventures. I also want to prove how tough I am.

Why you think you'll "survive" SURVIVOR: Growing up on a farm and being a member of the 4-H club has made me both outdoorsy and resourceful. I'm also mentally tough and a bit of a social butterfly. I love being challenged and can handle the pressure.

Why you think you will be the sole SURVIVOR: People will underestimate me based on my looks, but I am tremendously competitive and driven. I'm feisty, brave and can manipulate people while remaining likeable.

Biography courtesy of CBS.com

spartini   

Granted we're only 2 episodes in, but I couldn't help but get caught up on the fact that her makeup on the show last night was flawless, which I assume can be attributed to one of the following:

1. She has a secret stash of makeup on the island with her.

2. She hasn't washed her face in order to assure her makeup lasts as long as possible.

3. She must die because she's one of the lucky few with eyelashes dark enough to never need mascara. I mean really, that's some crazy-strong natural beauty if ever there was!

Makeup watch 2011 is on! There's always some tiny little stupid thing that I become obsessed with in these shows, here's the newest.

MrsGryn   

For me it's the hair. I go two days without shampoo and it looks like I've waded through a grease pit then rinsed in canola oil. No one ever has dirty hair on this show!

Shannon   

Me too MrsGryn, when I wake up my hair looks like a rooster on crack. And my make up would be all over my face. I have often wondered how they stay 'pretty' even for one day.

The make-up and cleanliness became noticeable a couple of years back. It's very noticeable when they have the interview sessions and it has to be done by production.

uaintjak   

"I didn't vote for either of them!"

COWARD! That just means you had two chances to vote the right way, and you blew it both times. You're gone sooner rather than later.

ff174   

I'm kinda' liking her. She has tried to separate herself from the two vapid, useless women on the tribe (I don't care to look up their names) by contributing to the work around camp, and generally getting along.

Plus, how many contestants have we seen that sacrifice their games for the affections of a cute boy/girl? She tossed Matt aside like yesterday's news, which is kind of cold.

However, it was the right thing to do. I get the feeling that she will keep in an alliance with Rob, because it suits her ... for the time being. I also think that she won't continue her lemming-like behavior if she senses trouble.

Shannon   

I agree that she made a good move, but I don't think it's cold to toss a guy you talked to for a couple of days.

PhilG   

I haven't seen enough of her game to know how i feel about it, but I do admit I like looking at her a lot. Really pretty eyes....

MrsGryn   

The little we've seen of her gives me the impression that she is a fairly savvy player. She may have liked Matt personally but cut him out quickly to save her alliance. She also recognized that he didn't talk to her about his change of heart to stick with Rob instead of the new tribe and that meant he was unreliable as an alliance partner.