Zev and Justin

Tsylyst   

Zev Glassenberg

Hometown: Sherman Oaks, Calif.

Justin Kanew

Hometown: Los Angeles, Calif.

Relationship: Best friends

Previous Season/Result: Season 15/9th Place

Why they're returning for "Unfinished Business": Zev and Justin finished in 1st place during their Cambodia leg, but quickly discovered that they had lost their passport and would not be able to continue in the Race.

I hope they purchased one of those thingies that you put your passport in. The lanyard that hangs around your neck, whatever those things are called.

bhnole   

Too bad about the passport last time. I was rooting for them to make the final leg at least. Hard way to go out of the race....

gforce   

I agree - I think they are my favourite team this time around. They're funny, without obviously mugging it for the camera.

PhilG   

I would love to see them go deep into the race this time...I was probably more upset at their elimination and the circumstances that led to it than any other team in all the seasons of TAR.

bhnole   

One of favorites by far. Goofy yet competitive hope the other teams underestimate them because I doubt they lose a passport again this time around.

Edited by bhnole

Loved them the first time they raced and still do. I hope they go far. The not many Outbacks in the outback line (or something close to that) cracked me up.

Edited by kenyabirdy

I have fallen in love with Zev. It started with "He's really artistic!" "I'm really autistic." Last night's "Hard, hard, hard!" with his prolonged and dry delivery in response of "That's what she said." knocked my lov-o-meter up a notch.

I am okay with the Globetrotters, cowboys or these two winning.

Shannon   

When I see how hard Zev tries when things that are hard for him start to overcome him, he hangs in there and fights, it makes me hate the pink & black smears all the more.

Tsylyst   

For people that don't want to smack Zev in the face, he and Justin will be on "The Talk" tomorrow.

ff174   

The fondue Roadblock was hard to watch. I love cheese, but it is one of those foods that I can't eat a lot of ... especially half a fondue pot's worth

Shannon   

I saw them on The Talk, they were on there for maybe a minute, from the time they made them run on with backpacks looking like dorks to anyone not knowing who they are, to the two or three questions they asked them, mostly questions they weren't allowed to answer, then they were off.