Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Kent and Vyxsin

I, sadly, find Kent's whining slightly humorous only because it seems to drive Pinkie insane. Honestly if I were him and she of all people were screaming to me about directions I'd feel a need to remind her who it was that had them drive clear across Japan.

Really though I think I just need to see a team fight with one another to keep me interested in this season.

spartini   

They either need to be eliminated or they need to pop a massive dose of Midol! So sick of both of them, which pisses me off because I was actually excited that they were going to be back this season. I just can't with this season anymore, and especially with these two, I just can't.

PhilG   

It's funny--we always complain about the nasty bickering teams and how much we want them to be Philiminated--but when they do, and there's no one left to hate, we complain that it's too boring.

That's how I feel about them. I don't want to see them win, but I'd like to see them stick around because if they go it's just a group of fairly likeable people supporting and helping one another to the end.

ff174   

Another chapter in "How Not to Butch Oneself Up." Having your "girlfriend" wheel you around in a cart? Really?

I'm meh on the Cowboys, but I surely wanted to see them hang around instead of these two twits.

Shannon   

I was so embarrassed for these two twits, I can't believe they are wasting space in a race that so many would love to be in. I'm not a cowboys fan either but they were much better to watch than how-stupid-can-I-make-myself-look-to-get-negative-attention couple. That cart thing, truly pathetic.

michal   

Apparently Kent has a thing against carts. They instantly bring out the whine in him. Just when I begin to think maybe he isn't so bad here comes a cart!

Why on earth would Kent allow his girlfriend to drag him around in a cart? Dude has no self-respect at all. If I was on TAR I would not have allowed my boyfriend to drag me around in a cart. I may have been ass-dragging BEHIND the cart but not in the freaking thing.

Edited by kenyabirdy

Shannon   

And you know, if he had been working his ass off and was just spent and she had been resting, then as dumb as it looked it could have made some sense, but he is the laziest, whiniest...gawd he makes me want to bitch slap him!

jerrye25   

She had her chance while on top of that mountain to push him off the edge and she blew it. Every jury in the world would have let her go free. All they have to do is watch this season.

Shannon   

To the end, he was a complete and utter asswipe, plus he has zero insight. Gawd I'm glad they are gone!

RCToros   

Dear Kent or Kynt or whatever,

Congratulations! I now hate you more than Mirna.

Please stay off my TV forever.

RCT

ff174   

Kent/Kynt/Whatever ...

SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP!!!!!!

Then, shut up some more.

You suck, pal. Blaming your "girlfriend" was pathetic. You were just as much to blame for your team's ineptitude.

I went into hysterics when he was threatening to punch someone. Seriously dude, you are about as intimidating as the Easter Bunny, who could probably take you with one paw tied behind his back. After I stopped gasping for air, you made it even worse by going all Ghetto Goth with your proclamation that you were going to kick the Globetrotter's ass, punctuated with a "word!"

Karma, dude. You kicked nobody's ass. Plus, you left first from the Roadblock, cheated by taking a cab, and still came in 4th place.

Oh, and ...

SHUT UP!!!!!

bhnole   

Ding Dong the Goths are gone!!!

Best moment of the season was Zev and not Zev rounding the corner past the Goths in timeout.

The only reason I can see Vixen staying with that loser is too really piss off her parents....