Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Kent and Vyxsin

Maisie   

Kent need to get an endorsement deal for that waterproof eyeliner. I really, seriously, expected him to mention the brand.

Shannon   

Unbelievable! I mean Zev has a mental disorder, but what was this goth bore's problem? Give it up Kent, you are going to have to do these things and drag her pink & black ass as far as you can. She's a waste.

ff174   

That's about as lost as I have ever seen a couple of racers. They left the pit stop around 10:00PM, and still missed a 6:30AM flight. Now, they are fanny pack-less, and haven't even started the Detour.

I'd say they are doomed, but there is always the chance that they will be saved by the ol' Hours of Operation thing. It saved the cowboys, so why not these knuckleheads?

ETA: I also noticed that whenever Vyxsin shows any sort of affection towards Kynt/Kent/Whatever, he seems genuinely disinterested.

Edited by ff174

Tsylyst   

I'm not sure I would call it nasty, but I agree that it was nice to see a team thinking of themselves and not about how all 11 teams could skip arm-in-arm to the finish line.

Yeah that really wasn't the best choice in words. The thing was they did what they had to shoved their way up there and pushed back the one team they knew for sure were behind them. The way this season has been going I would have expected the teams to step back and say no no after you.

chrysana   

At first I thought it was mean to U-Turn the team directly behind them. But, when they explained that in their season they U-Turned a group who was in front of them it made sense that they target someone they KNEW was behind them. It took guts to target someone to their face and this is a contest.

spartini   

I was so excited that they were back....what was I smoking?? I can't stand her whiney, pouty butt. And the way Kent snaps at her? I. Don't. Think. So.

ff174   

They are in the "Meh" category for me. I don't dislike them, I just don't care that they are on the race. I have this natural aversion to any reality show contestant that is somehow different from your average, everyday schmo. In Kent/Kynt/Whatever and Vysxin's case I'm supposed to like them because they are Goth! They are different! They wear makeup and crazy get-ups!

Don't you just love them?

Underneath all of that makeup, they are just a couple of racers trying to win the million dollars. Vyxsin loses her shit when faced with tough circumstances ... just like dozens of racers before her. Kent/Kynt/Whatever is coma-inducing-ly dull ... just like dozens of racers before him/her/whatever. Their "relationship" is either phony, or they are the most mismatched "couple" in the history of the race ... maybe of all humankind.

I am not an expert on the Goth culture, but I get the feeling that their "Gothness" is all a sham. In other words, they like dressing up, but otherwise don't follow whatever defines the culture.

Shannon   

Has this been said before?, I don't know, sorry if it has, and I know my gaydar is awful, but isn't Kent gay? What am I missing, how are they a couple? And what in the world would they model? They don't look like models, even for Goth, and I know I must have said this before, but isn't Goth dead???

spartini   

It is possible that they found their "look" and will refuse to let go of it. Big 80's helmet-hair still roams the rugged plains where I live. Which is kind of interesting because they still have the stonewashed denim ensemble so you half expect a Whitesnake concert to just randomly take place.