Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Kent and Vyxsin

Tsylyst   

Kent Kaliber

Hometown: Louisville, Ky. currently residing in Los Angeles, Calif.

Vyxsin Fiala

Hometown: Louisville, Ky. currently residing in Los Angeles, Calif.

Relationship: Dating/Friends

Previous Season/Result: Season 12/5th Place

Why they're returning for "Unfinished Business": Kent and Vyxsin self-destructed in Italy and were unable to fight back to stay in the game.

spartini   

I'm SO happy they'll be back to race again just because they (well, more Kent than Vyxsin) made all the people I work with that watch the show really REALLY uncomfortable. Almost twitchy. So yay team eyeliner/hair dye/shoulder baring tops/Vyxsin!

tlh9   

I thought it was "Kint", or something like that, that he went by last time. Whatever. They were fairly interesting, and seemed nice enough.

ETA: I just googled it, and it *was* Kynt. Wonder why he changed it this time.

Edited by tlh9

Shannon   

Well, so far, I don't see the Kent/Kynt/Kint attraction. The style is so over with. It's more clown than statement, and it's boring, jaw-ache yawning boring.

ff174   

They seem like nice people. My problem is that their Goth persona is the only thing that defines them. Take away the makeup and get-ups, they would probably bore the shit out of me.

Plus, they have NO boyfriend/girlfriend chemistry at all; friend chemistry, sure. But I am having a tough time buying that they are a couple.

tlh9   

I've thought the same thing as ff, last time & this time.

I hadn't thought of the reason for the name change Tooletta came up with, but it makes sense. But MrsG & Manz is right - fail! He's always seemed a bit effeminate. Perhaps Vyxsin is his cover? But anymore, what's the big deal about being gay, if indeed he is -- especially in the modeling profession.

Was it just me or did anyone else feel extremely awkward watching Kent run around grabbing those dancers by the hands while screaming 'I need children! I need children!'

Shannon   

And was I missing something or was he? I thought the task clearly said to dance on the thingie. I don't find anything about these two to be at all interesting, they can go next.

It did say to dance on it, but it seemed a few teams were concerned they would mess it up if they danced on it. I would have been hesitant to dance on it too, like it would be disrespectful. Not that most of the racers have been worried about offending other cultures, but I would have been.

ff174   

I seem to remember that Kent/Kynt/whatever and Vyxsin thought that they needed the children to dance around their mosaic. So they did kind of coax them over to their mosaic to dance. Finally, they realized that they had to dance on the mosaic.

ff174   

Hey, Kent/Kynt/Whatever. That ridiculous "cowboy hat" that you wore was a poor attempt to butch you up. You looked even more ridiculous than usual.