Ron and Christina

Tsylyst   

Ron Hsu

Hometown: Tacoma, Wash.

Christina Hsu

Hometown: Washington, D.C.

Relationship: Father/Daughter

Previous Season/Result: Season 12/2nd Place

Why they're returning for "Unfinished Business": After struggling during their final leg in Alaska, Ron and Christina finished in 2nd place to TK and Rachel.

ff174   

Ahhh! Ron's dickish behavior returns.

What's with the speaking Chinese? You don't want the other racers to hear you ... sucking? Because that is exactly what you were doing. Plus, you continued to speak Chinese when everyone else had finished.

Wouldn't want to have those aborigines hear your strategies on "How to Suck on The Amazing Race"

Edited by ff174

bhnole   

I think Ron missed the memo on this is a "Race".....he spent more time bitching about other teams, thirst, his daughter, Kangaroo outfit, etc.

I half expected her to ask the miner at the end for a mineshaft to drop him down.

Shannon   

It's coming back to me, maybe I felt sorry for her and hated him. ??? I do remember yelling at the TV when she couldn't complete the task that caused them to lose, it was not like her to be that bad, if I remember correctly.

spartini   

I'm a bit torn. I feel like I like her I just really really don't like him. Is there anyway we can trade him out with Kevin's dad from last season?

STAMP that!

Maisie   

So Christina's engaged to the brother who spent his season being condescending to his sister? It's like she's gonna marry her dad.

bhnole   

Still amazes me that dad doesn't get the whole "race" part....I was really hoping he would get indegestion after stopping for food.

MrsGryn   

On one hand,I get really really cranky when I'm hungry. On the other hand, it's a raaaace and the guy is an asshole.

Shannon   

Well I was with Ron on this, he kept grabbing bites to eat when he could, and guess what, they didn't get to rest and eat like daughter said, they had to keep on going. I'm betting Ron was glad he ate what he could grab.

Kind of reminded me of that girl who became frustrated with her dad because he kept trying to get a few extra drinks in at the one stop in Germany.

I wasn't going to judge Ron on that though I'm fairly certain I'd be tempted as well. It's not like they really get the opportunity to eat on the legs, so I'm all for sneaking a bite in when you can.

ff174   

I wish that the Globetrotters hadn't picked them up. Ron's head would have exploded on the spot.

Maisie   

Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!

I agree with her and I still imagine that she'll be appalled to watch herself in this episode.