Sign in to follow this  
Highwaygirl

Test Thread

Angelmi said this "Please go to veto the waiting is killing me and Snot Brick too."

(Sorry, I have no idea how to carry a quote over from another thread)

testing testing

(ty tool oh, and cubbie too)

added: me thinks i did it

Edited by snot_brick

I guess it's about time for this long time lurker to join the commenters. So here I go. Since I have all these lovely security features on my computer, I figured this was the proper place to test out a post before taking the actual plunge.

Tsylyst   

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque et dolor mi, a tempus justo. Donec tempus dapibus magna, a mollis purus lobortis ac. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Mauris a odio leo. Vestibulum aliquam, nunc id tincidunt faucibus, nulla erat mattis ante, quis iaculis velit sem eu tortor. Vivamus pretium sapien et lacus egestas lobortis. Quisque sem arcu, pharetra et bibendum semper, semper sit amet nibh.

Integer eget dolor turpis. Duis ipsum metus, dictum sed fringilla vel, ultricies et nulla. Vestibulum in enim eget odio condimentum gravida ut non lorem. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Maecenas felis felis, commodo eu consequat sodales, dignissim vitae elit. Maecenas magna nibh, pretium sed scelerisque vel, iaculis nec tellus. Mauris orci urna, elementum eu vestibulum id, ullamcorper sed magna. Nam ultrices, nibh pretium varius luctus, nisl libero tincidunt lacus, vel vehicula lacus est sit amet diam. Nam magna metus, pellentesque eget pellentesque sed, blandit consectetur mauris. Vestibulum fermentum cursus metus. Donec facilisis sollicitudin enim, in imperdiet mi adipiscing elementum. Sed ac pretium mauris. Curabitur pulvinar sapien a lectus ultrices sit amet volutpat turpis rutrum. Quisque mattis turpis ligula.

Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Sundays. Thanks, BB, for making this summer's Thursdays suck Grodner's ass crack. Remember when Survivor first started, what was it, BCE 4,000? And Thursdays was the night to indulge in reality TV? It was like the Holy Day/holiday for reality TV. I want Thursdays back. Unless FUG can deliver a cracking good Wednesday on a regular basis.

Trying to copy a full post to put in a different thread.

I have to use the Quote button, paste it into the Reply box then copy it and leave the entry form, go to the thread where I want to repost and go to the Reply box there and Paste.

Seems like there should be an easier way!

Tsylyst   

Use the "MultiQuote" button, just like in the old system. It will carry however many posts you have marked into any thread across the board.

It's kind of sad when we are willing to congratulate FUG if she doesn't do certain things instead of actually coming up with a "good" twist.

At a minimum, Jessie will be back in some kind of guest role ... as will Frank.

*gets pencils sharpened to poke eyes out if either come back*

I'm hoping that her new lover Frank will be whoring himself this year instead of Jessie. Not that I ever want to see the bathless Frank again, but I'd rather see him than Jessie.

Usually the best things that happen on the show have nothing to do with Fugly, you'd think she'd catch on after all these seasons.

Multipost worked ...thanks for the How To, chat peeps!

I want Howard to ultimately live up to his claim of being a serious threat in competitions, but I get a sick feeling he's going to fizzle out. Either his near drowning approach to the innertube competition was masterful or a sign of his true game play. Fortunately he self-rescued by standing up. Some of his game chats with others have been painful to listen to.

Make BB15 interesting Howard, Please.

Did it! Thanks for the info up above on how to post a quote in another thread. And for this test thread.