Highwaygirl

Test Thread

scorp451   

Note: Normal Mode, enable emoticons off, enable sig on

Highwaygirl and Shady are funny recappers.

It's important for the continuity of HT that we have a stable working environment.....

....unlike that of the hamsters......

Scorp said:

the rain in spain

.....test

ETA: switch from normal to guided

Edited by scorp451

Sophy   

Posted here before when EZ was down in August - but didn't try anything fancy - so will fiddle now ....

From beez last night:

Hag feels it's just tv to the people in the walls. Then she clarifies it actually is tv, but it's so much more and that it's not a game. Well, she clarifies, it is a game, but they haven't played it like a game. No, you've played it like some kind of evil cult of boring, undereducated, nasty personality, but that's you!

And from PatioGazer:

OK, did I really just hear Scaggie tell Apes to sleep just in her sports bra (without her shirt on top?) And then did Apes just take her shirt off? And now Scaggie is stroking Apes back as they lay together in one twin bed? Back off Hags - you'll be out in a few days. Ewww. Just ewww.

Okay - html test now - which brings up a question - anytime I go to BB site on cbs.com, since Fri night - they have the AC choice voting up again - anyone else find that? Even tho Jany is already home, I keep voting. Just odd:

BB Website

scorp451   

Testing again....

Er.....Why do I have "warm" settings? And what is that.....and how do they know?

Also, how do I reply to an individual post? I only see a general "add reply" on the bottom on the screen and not one at an individual post...?

Edited by scorp451

Well lets's just see now. I am a creature of habit, and as an old dog, I have a hard time learning new tricks.

I am playing with the tags, and they seem to work diff than on EZ board, we will see what happens when I post. Oh, and by the way? Our Janey doll just got up.

OK, I see that I am not doing well. NOt well at all. I am gonna try the guide dog mode. Perhaps that will work better for me.Perhaps

Of for the love of Pete. Unless I get a personal trainer over here, I am gonna go sit and pout about this.

I am so used to being able to highlite on the ezboard and then clicking on the tags. I can't seem to do that here.

Edited by shadylady98926

Er.....Why do I have "warm" settings?  And what is that.....and how do they know?

Also, how do I reply to an individual post?  I only see a general "add reply" on the bottom on the screen and not one at an individual post...?

The warn settings are just for admins, in case you're being BAD.

Each post has a "Quote" button in the upper right hand corner. Which you click on that, you get the standard posting window. Below it is the text of the post you are quoting; you can delete text from the original post as necessary when quoting it.

Another thing I like is that if you scroll all the way down in the posting window, it displays the last 10 posts.

HwG said

The warn settings are just for admins, in case you're being BAD.

I thought it said a WARM setting, and because I am an idiot I wanted one. Now that I see is is a WARN setting, I have changed my mind. FINE!

OK, maybe I am getting the hang of this after all. Unless I do, my recapping abililites will be seriously hampered, which may or may not be a good thing, depending on who is reading.

And, for anyone interested, Janey doll went back to bed, and the Envious slitches[/color=green] are still in bed

Can't use the color it seems, and I am sad.

BimboKay   

I'm going to need a lot of help! I'm really a lurker...but I'm posting this message as the first of my "two" to qualify for giving myself a little explanation or quip under my name. :(

BimboKay   

#2 :D Uh-h-h-uh-h-h is this cheating? I have no idea how to do COLORS and all the other special features. You can bet I'm gonna learn. It feels like this is a brand new invention because there are so few people here right now. Does this qualify as Post No. 2 so I can get a special note under my user name?