Jaime and Cara

Tsylyst   

Jaime Edmondson

Hometown: Ft. Lauderdale, Fla.

Cara Rosenthal

Hometown: Boca Raton, Fla.

Relationship: Former NFL Cheerleaders/Teammates

Previous Season/Result: Season 14/2nd Place

Why they're returning for "Unfinished Business": During the final leg, Jaime and Cara fell victim to a bad taxi driver in Hawaii and lost to Tammy and Victor.

spartini   

Wow! Talk about choosing different career paths. No judgment, just wow.

Edited to add: NOW I remember them, the mouthy one is right, I did hate them the last time they raced. Here's a shock, still hate her. I understand bitchy, I do bitchy with the best of them, but that's miles apart from suffering (and making everyone around you suffer as well) chronic-PMS. One incident particularly stands out in which she berated a taxi driver. Rudeness in general annoys me, but being rude and hostile to taxi drivers on the Amazing Race really bugs the crap out me. I hope they drop early, it would be too sweet if it was as result of a "bad" taxi. The red hair is jacking up the hate factor too, shades of Rachel make me ill all these months later.

On the next weeks episode do they actually hit a person? It did not sound like one car hitting another car. I sounded more like a thud. Lordy.

Not only did it sound like she hit a person, it looks like she drives away. Now I have to believe she stops, but I bet she's a bitch about it.

Shannon   

Did these two women go to the same plastic surgeon and ask to look just alike, bumpy big noses and all? Yikes they are scary looking!

I couldn't tell what they hit, but it was said that it's a 'race changing event' or something like that, so it does sound serious. But I'm thinking if any real harm was done we would have heard about it, it's not like they could keep a crime quiet just to wait til it's shown on TV.

I bet they would bitch if someone got hurt and slowed them down.

spartini   

I bet they would bitch if someone got hurt and slowed them down.

I' think this is exactly what is going to happen. I'm preparing cupcakes to lay at your feet if it turns out to be true. I'm with you Shannon, they must die!

ff174   

I like them. Bitchiness and all, they entertain me. Maybe it's because I like being a contrarian, or maybe it's because of Jaime's boobs, I can't help but root for them.

Go Team Redhead

Edited by ff174

Shannon   

Well it is intriguing ff as to how they get that much silicon to bounce like that. But being female, that's not an attraction. It's like they are too bitchy to be fun and not sarcastic enough to be witty. They come across as just being mean & spiteful. Plus any TV girlfriends of Luke's are dead to me. *snort*

ff174   

Yeah, you know what? Not caring if her bazungas are store-bought or not. Because ...

YOWZA!!!! NSFW

YOWZA, part deux.NSFW

Hurt me. Make me write bad checks.

NSFW. Well, actually, they are very suitable for work. No red-blooded American male would object to these pictures. Ever.

EVER!!!!

Over at Sucks, they have a great nickname for these two.

Gingerbeasts!!

I love it!!

ETA: Yeah, their friendship with Luke (who I dislike intensely) is a problem. Still, I am shallow, and Jaime's breasts are quite impressive.

Edited by tooletta
Added NSFW closer to actual link. Now I need to go shower.

MrsGryn   

I'm pretty sure just reading his post was enough to make one assume ff174 was linking to nudie pictures, and he did say they were NSFW. And I think it's pretty clear that ff174 is not a leg man.

Wonder how much the Playboy airbrushers charge? Because those "photos" resemble a Vargas girl more than an actual human being.