Tsylyst

The Amazing Race: Unfinished Business

Shannon   

I was hoping to like the kangaroo outfit as much as the wooden bikes, but they didn't live up to that. Still they were fun, I just wish they had had to keep running or jumping in place at all times, because that's when they were are their funniest.

PhilG   

My one question about the recap is it says M&M went to do the waterfall challenge--if they showed that I didn't see it--I thought they went from the frogs to the ambulance...

angelmi   

Great Job Lurker, that was a good comp, so glad my Cowboys (not the Brokebackones) went from last to 3rd place, so happy for them. Sad to see M&M go; that would have been sad if the old man refused to give up till he died out there, glad the son cared enough to make them stop first.

PhilG   

Color me confused: The Globies finished third, then were moved to 4th with Ron and Chrstina moved up to 3. Jet and Cord were 6th. Which cowboys are you referring to?

jerrye25   

I think she may be talking about from the end of episode 1 how they were still trying to figure out the whole "devil and the deep blue see thing" but at some point, not sure when, they got up to third.

I thought the Globetrotters lost two spots due to the penalty and ended up fifth.

By the way, I'm really liking the clues this season. They're not just directing them places, they're making them figure out puzzles to figure out where they're supposed to go.

angelmi   

Thanks JerryE, that is what I was talking about, in Tooletta's recap from last week, calling my Okie Boys, the COMBACKS last in at the first round but then 3rd at the final finale of the first round. Yes 6th at the 2nd round. I can't wait to see the Globes have to figure out a puzzle on their own.

PhilG   

They'll be fine with puzzles so long as words/letters/spelling aren't involved...that's what cost them last year and likely would have again this time.

PhilG   

Is it my imagination or every time a major disaster strikes an area, TAR had just been there?

angelmi   

I was thinking the same thing, hope there is no Race going on right now and there. Hope it is not an omen about the show either.

AVorlon   

I think some of these teams were exposed tonight for being only halt of a good team. Zev can’t handle things when put to the test, and Vyxsin had an emotinal breakdown and a complete lack of logical thinking and focus that leads me to believe she needs to go.

Two strong players can make it to the end together, but when one of them is a basket case, you can only go so far.

MrsGryn   

I did think Kent was wonderfully calm when dealing with Vixen's meltdown and huge mental errors. Given her state of mind, he might have done better at the task.

So this is the second two-parter leg we've gotten so far. I like that they are torturing these teams like this! Go Production!

bhnole   

I do like the new idea of having them "race on" instead of getting a break on non-elimination legs.

Do wonder if they will hit Team Goth with a penalty since the flight was pre-booked and nearly impossible to miss?

Riding yacks was the lamest challenge by being lead across and back to be handed the clue. What was the challenge? Overcome fear of large hairy beasts in shallow water??

Edited by bhnole

I don't really think they'll hit them with a penatly. It's not like they benifited from missing the flight. I think they only punish people when it wrongfully gives them a leg up on other teams.

Edited by Manz

spartini   

I'm not enjoying this season as much as I thought I would. All my former favorites are not living up to the hype they had built up in my mind (if that makes sense). I'm not hating on this season, I just haven't had a really fantastic Race moment yet. There's still hope...right??