Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

NaOnka

She's a secret weapon? A rainbow? A beast? A chameleon? A stallion? A firecracker?

Is she Sybil?

We'll see. I'm not liking her very much, based on her video.

spartini   

That didn't take long, it only took her one episode for me to totally hate her. She's a very good candidate for using the "edit" excuse once the season is over and she's one of the more hated contestants. They can only use what you give them sweetie.

Totally agree with you spartini, she annoyed me in the previews but the whole sock thing made me want to just strangle her. You don't come into a (fairly) social game and act like a bitch. Just stupid; and clearly doesn't understand Survivor AT ALL.

tooletta   

I can't help hoping she'll stick around for a while. She brings a unique brand of crazy.

Can't help looking at her name without thinking of It'sOnica.

Shannon   

I will never get why people like this dumb bitch get away with this shit. I would have knocked her ass to the ground and taken my socks back. I hope she's gone next and her and Shannon drive each other insane at the Ponderosa.

tooletta   

It's probably because other people know it's usually smarter to keep your mouth shut and let other people wear the target.

Shannon won't be at Ponderosa, that's for jury members. NaOnka still has a shot at being there.

HT Mike   
I will never get why people like this dumb bitch get away with this shit. I would have knocked her ass to the ground and taken my socks back.

Because there are two rules in Survivor that cannot be broken:

a. No physical violence or injury

b. No agreement to share prize money.

NaOnka reminds me of Yasmine from Samoa. She was a crazy African-American woman and was voted off early.