Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Shannon

ff174   
He's a tool, he's a tool, he's a tool tool tool.

I can't explain it, but this is making me laugh ... out loud.

I don't think that I have ever taken such an immediate dislike to a reality show contestant. Seriously, in the first 15 minutes, he surpassed the scumbaggetry that was Enzo the Scumbag.

Die, motherfucker.

Die.

And I just noticed the farmer's tan on him.

That comes from wearing a wife beater; which means that he is trailer park trash. On second thought, I apologize to trailer park trash, everywhere.

Edited by ff174

Minxy   

This guy is the reason the word fucktard was invented.

Can't say I'm surprised, nor am I sorry to see him go. Watching him dig a deeper and deeper hole during tribal was awesome. They could piece together his entire run on the show and use it in a documentary entitled, "How Not to Play Survivor - A Handbook Outlining Tools for Tools."

gforce   

Bye Shannon, you dumbass. What a performance at TC. Totally right, fiji, it's a textbook example of what NOT to say at TC. With this and Wendy's weird blatherings last week, will this be the season of crazy TCs??

spartini   

I hated Shannon but I'm curious if there will ever be a tribal council that good again. Total tool, glad to see him go, but I was VERY entertained watching him out-tool himself. Color me impressed.

AVorlon   

I’m confused about why you would take your moment on national television to re-assert your position that you think Sash is gay. For one thing, who gives a rat’s ass anyway, and for another thing, me thinks that thou doth protest too much.

Edited by AVorlon

gforce   

Well, he was always about illogical assholishness while he was on the show, so at least that hasn't changed. Or the hair, for that matter.